Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP V ZENITH F2P PREP

Cronic Ko

Ashamed we had to sit half our clan when you are the ones that approached us for the prep. Oh and nice try ddosing our ts:)

Ashamed you can't do simple math, you peaked at like 29 ingame when we had 23-25 lmao.

Please show me proof of us trying to ddos your ts.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Ashamed we had to sit half our clan when you are the ones that approached us for the prep. Oh and nice try ddosing our ts:)

Ashamed you can't do simple math, you peaked at like 29 ingame when we had 23-25 lmao.

We actually peaked at 32 and you made us sit to 21 in round 2. Lawson shouldn't be saying it was you guys who were ddosing, there's no way to tell but it's w/e.

2ewgrxw.gif

We actually peaked at 32 and you made us sit to 21 in round 2. Lawson shouldn't be saying it was you guys who were ddosing, there's no way to tell but it's w/e.

Yes, and EOP has never had to sit for Zenith before :l, 1 rd dawg

we own

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

we own

idk i remember you guys rushing us with +5 once and still loosing :/

2ewgrxw.gif

we own

I also remember u losing a f2p fullout to IR, however I find that rather off topic don't you?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

we own

I also remember u losing a f2p fullout to IR, however I find that rather off topic don't you?

I was pointing out that you didn't sit for us then, what does an f2p fullout have to do with anything? You're not very bright :/

2ewgrxw.gif

i wasn't even at the prep and i assume you're exaggerating, but thats quite ironic considering every other prep we've ever had in the year or so you've been open we've had to sit people, sometimes up to as many as 15 people.

thanks for the prep and consequent bitching zenith.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

yeh i also remember your entire clan being in addy and having corrupts vs us being in 1 def gear with rune scims

makes it sound a lot less impressive init bruvvah

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

we own

I was pointing out that you didn't sit for us then, what does an f2p fullout have to do with anything? You're not very bright :/

Ik you was, which is why I pointed out the irregularity of the statement :teehee:

You're not...

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

You only had to sit the last round ;o and it was 5 people. It's okay to be ashamed though.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Good Job EoP thanks for the prep.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png