Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why did you join your clan?

I joined TLP after Carnage closed because I felt TLP would be more like Carnage than any other clan while they were strictly p2p and did little f2p, the fact that TLP raped matched opts was a bonus. And the community grew on me, I've made a lot of great friends in TLP.

Can't see myself in any other clan.

wdf when did u get wl ryan??

Last promo

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted to join a clan focused on upholding the traditional values of honor and respect in the pure community ;)

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

xL - I was new to pking in the wilderness and I had friends who were in the clan so I began here.

WAR - I knew one of the Warlords and when I joined I loved the comminity more then any other clan so I stayed until we closed

NPO - Me and a few friends join. Was a great clan but I couldn't attend the Sunday trips :(

xL - I came back to where I started to help share my experiences of other clans and help bring Excel to the top

Leader and Founder of Purity LPC!

purity-gif.gif

Website | Memberlist | #Clan-P

2nja8ba.jpg

was stoned and prateek n davld lured me in to nme ts

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

My other clan sucked, the trips were boring. The leadership was pretty much ****, and was run by selfish people.

I joined the Mayhem Makers, been here 14 months. I have enjoyed my time till the day.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Recruited by Cody 0n3 B100d while making my baby pure. Over the course of 6 months while training and getting 99 woodcutting to fund my pure (did it legitly, 99 off yews = 50m), I fell in love with the community and the people within it. Never plan on leaving.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Joined Foe like a year and a bit back, community was sick we destroyed everyone, acc then got hacked.

Month or so after came back to runescape and without needing to think rejoined Foe.

No other clan would feel the same.