Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why did you join your clan?

Why did you join your current clan, and how long have you been in it?

Joining NPO - What really made me join NPO was Morris, Blitz, Trent, Blue, Rbh, Carlos, Spark, and Jurk ( Outrage Squad ). I honestly missed the core family that I had known since the beginning of Outrage, from its prime to its final closing doors. I gradually grew tight bonds with all these people, I could probably easily describe all my close friends in this game with paragraphs about their personality and how I met them. People may seem to be a tough person, or be seen as a troll, but if you take the time and talk to each person individually you will find common ground and become friends with them. Friendship is valued to anyone, and for me to have people I've known for quite some time and still talk to keeps me playing this game in all honestly. If NPO ever closes ( in the far future ) I'll be sure to go to whatever clan they decide to go/make.

I've been in NPO for 2 months, close to 3 months. I've had a good time so far being in here meeting all my friends and talking with them. I hope that this clan continues to grow, and progress in the correct direction ( because we're the best Med Level Pure Clan and community ) so that I can continue to grow bonds with other people like I have so far.

New friends that I've met and are trusted to me - Light Mayhem, Kiwi, Carns, April ( Hitomi ), Wiz, and Product. ^.^

Hope to maybe grow some more bonds with others aswell.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause I have to stay here sadly...so many feggits wow

i made it

but since I can't speak 4 myself on my own clan, I'll state why I joined the clans I did

Foe- I was a 12 year old fanboy

TLP - Dissy and K2p kept me der 4 awhile during summer and some of my other friends joined after Am closed. Was sucked in. TLP da shet doh

IR - Jr and Inu sang me a song and locked me in for about a month l0

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Ef - Hippy/3at Recruited me and was a good what 6 months?

War - Liked them from the luring vids so tried them out since they was p2p based

Hostility - Community and knowing everyone

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Joined Foe because a friend who I met when I first started clanning asked me to join. Joined because I wanted to be in a P2P clan for once.

Joined Archaic because it was the only clan I've ever been in without people I can't stand. Also the people in it had similar ideas on how clans should be.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I joined NME because i fell in love with F2p after i was in WAR. Turned out its probably my favorite server now. Tho i also felt that NME could use some help in P2p. Also i loved NME's community was somewhat like WAR's not the same but close.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I planned on leaving the clan I was in at the time to re-join TLP but before I could do that mitch/josh/steve pmed me wanting to open a clan so I decided to do that. We lasted about a month and when we finally closed us 4 decided to move our way to TLP, at first I didn't like it that much, I can't really remember why I didn't like it much but the community grew on me and there was no way I could ever leave my friends/family behind, I have to much fun here for that.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

Whilst I was DP, we had a very high level of quality in the clan, that I felt at the time was unmatched by any other MPC. After they closed I tested out other clans, and basically 2 many retards and kept losing everything because they were bad.

So i joined TLP because nobody is retarded (Before jgp joined) and they were known for their extremely good matched opts skills, so I figured that out of all the clans this would be the best :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

best med clan that doesnt go out in f2p r8p man

joined nme bcos of the gr8 experienced staff and it has the best community of any clan i've been in

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Was outrage for ever, npo for a long time..... made a few friends i keep today, and i'm done with pure clanning but will go to the transformed Team-Genocide with some of my TLP/NPO/FOE/FI/IR/FZ friends

My Boy Sharod

Light Mayhem

Kate

KNP

Tyler's

Danwhy

Adhi

C-Ton

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

Elite Purez - Me and my cousin had twin pure accounts. He told me to join them.

Eruption of Pures - we got scammed and he told me to join EOP, he didn't take it seriously and I ended up getting Leader.

Epidemic - Witnessed first hand from fighting them with EOP what a machine they were. I loved their gfx from people like sirswat and the epicdemic thing seemed awesome so I wanted to join the fun. Needed a new challenge after 4 years of EOP.

Corrupt Pures - I had no love for p2p which ruled out TLP and I hated every other clan. CP was the only option.

Enemy - I was botting a baby pure just because I could. Wanted to see how far I could get before I would get banned. IVP then pm'd me like 3-4 months before we opened asking if I wanted to help start a new LPC. I fell in love with the Epidemic community before they closed and Enemy started of with mainly ex epidemic + DP so was awesome to be back with Prateek, Scott, Ben, Sean, IVP et al. Best communities ever experienced.

Besides I was looking forward to being in a more British based clan after the constant racism from CP ranks. I could take it on the chin but after like 7 months of it due to the CT rivalry was getting a bit annoying.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I joined Frenzy because there is no lobby games, they respect other clans, and frenzy is also a respected clan and feel home because they all are old between 16 - 23+, dont like childs in clan like it was in NPO, they flame 24/7 each other and scam each other, that's the main reason i left npo, also was in NPO since October 2011 and didnt deserve any promot or respect feels like they are using people to be a ''massive big clan'' ,and lost alot of return sets instade making money,this is the leason i learned from,and frenzy gives me more respect + profit bank instade losing, and the community is awsome thats what frenzy make it special and i feel here home.

They are new and i'm giving the chance to grow with loyal and quality members.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

I joined TLP after Carnage closed because I felt TLP would be more like Carnage than any other clan while they were strictly p2p and did little f2p, the fact that TLP raped matched opts was a bonus. And the community grew on me, I've made a lot of great friends in TLP.

Can't see myself in any other clan.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

I joined TLP after Carnage closed because I felt TLP would be more like Carnage than any other clan while they were strictly p2p and did little f2p, the fact that TLP raped matched opts was a bonus. And the community grew on me, I've made a lot of great friends in TLP.

Can't see myself in any other clan.

wdf when did u get wl ryan??

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

I was 100 cmb at the time, that being fairly high for Clanning in PVP, so I had to join a HPC.

Had tried Foe before, wasn't for me.

Had tried Fatality, the amount of screaming 13 year olds got annoying, and their whole LB were just about to abandon ship.

Joined TLP after quitting for a decent amount of time because of their notorious mini unit, matched opt game, and community. Haven't left since. :]