Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[xL] Paying back NME and dominating competition [xL]

excelbanner.jpg

siteirc.png

spacer.png

xl-tube.png

spacer.png

34ookmr.png

spacer.png

EF.png

The first action involved EF. Our spy reported that EF was north of sperm hill for one reason or another. We rushed down, green x's ready, and crashed straight down on the fleeing EF. We killed off all of those that were running. EF didn't return until a little later.

spacer.png

EF.png

The second action we had involved EF again. EF rushed from non-multi, a familiar spot for them these days, and came right for us, using Mains as decoy's. Being fairly caught off guard, we rushed west to hold the volcanoes. Their adamant was hardly intimidating. The fight ended when we made a movement up north and cleared the rest of them out. I believe a clan crashed shortly afterward but we can safely claim a victory.

spacer.png

CLUSTER-1.png

After the fights verse EF subsided, we decided to snipe a cluster an adamant orgy involving CP and NME. Our focus was definitely on NME. We rushed up from North BH and camped out on the North-West corner of the lava directly Northwest of vents.. The call was to stay on NME capes, which we did. We picked up a significant amount of NME members until they were finally cleared by CP. Immediately following, CP turned around to rush us(AHH ADDY). All we had to do was run, maybe walk, away from the fat oafs wearing that disgusting addy.

spacer.png

CLUSTER-1.png

Toward the end of our pk trip we made the decision to hit up the infamous masser clan that loves to come out on Saturday to contest with all things official, SOP. We scouted them up at Gdz and met them at the Gap. We held the gap, down by 10, until they were cleared. They made an attempt to re-rush but we wiped their returners clean with ease. They then attempted to re-fight us East of Mossies. We happily accepted the challenge and re-fought them. We were down by 10, once again, but cleared them with ease. The fight ended with us chasing them through the crater and finishing all that were SOP off. That fight concluded xL's Saturday action.

spacer.png

dFTrM.png
DNcbW.png
GXA6v.png
UnGnE.png
ckQ3a.png
y5Kh2.png
nb0s6.png
R12UG.png
W2kwf.png
6VvlI.png

k567ud.jpg

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

After the fights verse EF subsided, we decided to snipe a cluster an adamant orgy involving CP and NME. Our focus was definitely on NME. We rushed up from North BH and camped out on the North-West corner of the lava directly Northwest of vents.. The call was to stay on NME capes, which we did. We picked up a significant amount of NME members

I lol'd; I think that pretty much sums up what we have been saying all along.

Good job on your trip, it looks as though you battered around EF a lot and had a lot of fun.

Hi

After the fights verse EF subsided, we decided to snipe a cluster an adamant orgy involving CP and NME. Our focus was definitely on NME. We rushed up from North BH and camped out on the North-West corner of the lava directly Northwest of vents.. The call was to stay on NME capes, which we did. We picked up a significant amount of NME members

Good job on your trip, it looks as though you battered around EF a lot and had a lot of fun.

Truth in what I said :) Thanks.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Not sure how much a difference we made.. but..

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

A substantial difference considering we were close to clearing them before you turned up, giving them a chance to re-group.

A substantial difference considering we were close to clearing them before you turned up, giving them a chance to re-group.

Look at our video and make that determination, I really don't know.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

And just for the record.. cp never cleared us lol.

Looked like you guys had a good trip overall, nice job

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

And just for the record.. cp never cleared us lol.

Looked like you guys had a good trip overall, nice job

Well they turned and came for us so you must have been pretty much cleared.

POP crashed, focusing NME as well, we left with 28. Cp also had 28 when they turned on you (Saw it in their vid)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png