Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Today is Cinco de Mayo right?

mi7ch

hazardbanner.png

hzsymbol2.png
Forums || #Hazard || Archives || YouTube || Memberlist

With it being Cinco De Mayo, we gave a special shoutout to our villagers of Hazard (Papa) for being a str8 bean and celebrating his favorite holiday. He's Portuguese but he's the only one that can ****** make up for being a bean, kk?

During this trip, we took out the single hugging Intense Redemption numerous times, made sure they knew they were bad, and laughed when I found out that Swing is basically the leader.

Forgot to add, we peaked at an whopping 31 Members of Hazardous faith.

Shoutout to the best 4nr unit in the pure community, and the best 2 aussies a clan could ask for.

:)

hzskill.png

We would've had a lot more kills but every single fight now days gets crashed.

barkz.png

hzvsch.png

To start off the trip, we were looking for a solid hit on Chaotic and we asked them for a run in to be declined, they told us they were doing something, so we wanted to know what that something was. I couldn't tell you what exactly they were doing, but what I can tell you is that those niggys died quick. The fight started just northeast of sperm hill, and ended there.

We caught like 14-15 of them trying to get into single, killed them, got a fall in...and the before you know it...:

hzvsir.png

OUR SINGLE BUDDIES IR COMES IN@@@@

Being as they have some of the worst organization I've ever seen, I simply called to get on the west hill and we drug them right into us, pierced not only their nans, but their full adamant as well; with our bows and arrows, Shortly after, we watched my old friends run from the hill straight into single signalling defeat. :).

Thanks for the quick fight CH, thanks for the like secondary crash, IR, you single bandits :)

barkz.png

hzvsch.png

We all know Duval here...and you can guess what happened next. I was frantically shouted at, and asked where he could find my clan to try to kill us at. I just went along with it, and gave him a fair fight. The fight was to take place at Old Gate west tree. We saw the Chaotic people rush in from the west of us, and the battle commenced. NOW, I'M NOT SAYING WE WON, but we were winning. Our orb counted 24 people in range with 3 not in range, just as our good buddies The Last Pures, whom for what ever reason were on my dick the whole day, of course...crashed -.-. (Apologies needed or else my verbal committment is no longer in place, my heart and thought of TLP will never ever ever be the same after today until Pibb, Josh, and Zach all bend down and kiss ma toes.)

After the crash, we took the northwest wall, and sniped off a few TLP. After that I gave the call to go to the southeast rock for a RG, we did just that, killed a few more TLP 1 def kids, just to see the dudes from Eruption of Pures come in for some action. Thats the time I said "Take the armour off, drop and ******* DIPPPPPP"

Thanks for the planned fight Chaotic, it's incredibly unfortunate that some people can't respect the 2010 honor roll when there's a clean fight...everyone just has to crash :[

barkz.png

Hz vs SOP

After fighting them, we wanted to make sure we had a clean fight, so what we did was got our buddies from SOP to give us a little fight. Thanks for the fight guys huge respect from us.

The fight commenced at the corporal beast cave, just outside of it of course, and ended at the corporal beast cave.

Thanks for the fight fellas, don't know if you use these forums or not but yeah. Thanks :).

barkz.png

hzvsch.png

Our good friends, and my personal best friend, Duval and Chaotic, had asked us for another fight. Since we're always down for any type of fight, we accept of course, and the fight yet again was to be at old gate.

But they returned, the single bandits of Intense Redemption decided to attempt to abrubt our planned fight with Chaotic. Did it work? Well, yeah it did work. Did it do anything to us? No...no one even died. We dipped southwest on the portals, logged out, got a different world, ran up north to multi, and what do you know...little IR wasn't there ;p.

So the fight happened, we got everything cleaned up, Chaotic was to defend. We rushed in, killed almost all of them in a very short time span, got some loot, and then IR crashed. Wait did you read that correct? IR? Multi? Yeah guys, they crashed. It didn't last long again though LO0.

Literally murdered them within 40 seconds and soon enough...our ******* friends...CP.crashed again. Shortly after, NME showed up to the party. It's alright though, we killed who we killed.

hzvsir.png

Bam IR 1bangs in adamant

barkz.png

vidsd.png

Zac:

...Is this the only damn kid we have that vids **** man..

(Not the best video of all time but it'll do) Zac speeds it up too fast.

picsms.png

EnOI0.png
XRXXb.png

rQ60P.png
0h8EA.png
9GrOX.png
euIAm.png

cvhHC.png
95nRg.png
gHar6.png
ze7yo.png
F9RKR.png
owvKW.png
DT7Ql.png
tkzOO.png

WbXks.png

hAhpS.png

x5DbN.png

d5zqJ.png

EImS8.png

Thanks to the clans who fought us today, and thanks to all of our members for the action packed ownage saturday.
Intro and Apply at www.hazard-rs.com/forums
29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

shut up pibb

ur not even our friend anymore ******

gonna sell ur cat to the nearest chinese joint so they can put it on a stick ********

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Nice job guys, certainly progressing a lot.

Looks like you showed IR who's boss today ;-P

Keep it up.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy