Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Lifepoint boost!

Su lc l De

So, with this new bonfire update it is now possible to boost your maximum lifepoints for up to 60 minutes (does not restart when you die/etc)

Attain a Hearty Glow: Contribute at least 5 logs to one fire in succession, and you’ll earn a temporary boost to your maximum life points; up to 10%, depending on your Firemaking level. This lasts longer depending on the type of logs you contributed; up to 60 minutes for magic or blisterwood logs. The effect stacks with other life point boosts, such as those from Saradomin brews.

http://services.rune...m=news/bonfires

9JAB1.png

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Not really sure why a fire boosts some1s hp but watever, they had to introduce some sort of hp boost because the weapons they have atm are to powerful.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Not really sure why a fire boosts some1s hp but watever, they had to introduce some sort of hp boost because the weapons they have atm are to powerful.

This was basically an incentive for people to Firemake as it's a pretty much dead skill after 90+.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

• 4 weeks later...

you sit down by a warm fire and tell me your heart isnt lifted!!!

pwnedeop.jpg

GF EoP, had fun, better luck next time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...