Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

loot

its pibb

tlpbannernoborder.png

tclm-1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

May 14rd, 2012; The Last Pures massed up 30 members to fight pop in the wildy which resulted in lootation.

wi53wh.jpg

34t603r.png

tvid.png

34t603r.png

tfi.png

34t603r.png

6R1LR.png
Fight started with TLP defending north of gap and pop rushing from the south. They clumped pretty hard in the clump so we got dat mage exp, cleared they pretty fast there then they got a regroup at gdz. From here we tossed them around like ragdolls pushing them all around gdz feasting on their mystic/climbing boot/BROO FLASK

34t603r.png

tmed.png

58Rc9.png
0C93g.png
bKPWD.png
6ynOu.png
qJ5YV.png
Szcrd.png
aHouB.png
TnhmD.png
3LcHA.png
w8iuP.png
gXhG0.png
dSibf.png
J3F6L.png
S7stz.png
JU6JR.png

tubetranscopy.png

tlp.gif
35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

fight was fun until mass randoms and 1 itemers showed up helping you... don't know why you declined our cwa dang after this..?

They were attacking everyone, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you the kdr speaks for itself. It was a fun fight you can't win them all just move on.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

nice, we missed out on some fun I guess, had a good time late night owning kids though

gj tlp, would like to see a pkri this week with either of you guys (in the wildy)

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

gj,but lmao how r3v3nged lost chaotic staff+stream to pop rofl

I yak'd the staff back? I lost a stream who cares, I can buy two chaotics right now if I wanted too.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures