Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Summer Transfer Window

Scott

Well, the summer transfer window draws ever-closer. What transfers do you expect to go through? However big or little, they are all important.

Interesting stuff:

Manchester United and Manchester City are reportedly locked in a bidding war for the signature of Robin Van Persie, who has 1 year left on his contract at Arsenal

Barcelona set to take advantage of the dismissal of Kenny Dalglish by signing Luis Suarez from Liverpool. Barca also linked with the want-away Chelsea striker Didier Drogba

Real Madrid linked with every player on the planet as usual. Reports indicate they have lodged a £300m bid for Crawley Town midfielder Sergio Torres

Fernando Llorente looks set to join a new club with City looking to execute the striker's 29m release clause

Juventus cited as favourites to sign Napoli striker and future GOAT Edinson Cavani

The new Liverpool manager will be handed a summer budget in excess of £50m according to reports. Enough for a champions league push? Who knows.

Leeds United linked with the Barcelona trio of Lionel Messi, Xavi and Iniesta for an expensive £5m.

Alessandro Del-Piero reveals he would love to play in England before he retires.

Luka Modric reveals that he will possibly leave Tottenham after the Euros

Thoughts?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Always annoys me looking at all the transfer rumours, there usually all bull.

Only ones I`m pretty sure will happen is Kagawa to united and Hazard to either of the Manchester clubs.

Would like to see both Van de Wiel and Hulk to come to Chelsea though

tmapw.png

Real Madrid linked with every player on the planet as usual. Reports indicate they have lodged a £300m bid for Crawley Town midfielder Sergio Torres.

Looks like complete bullsht to me. Both of the sentences.

Do not stretch out the page.

Real Madrid linked with every player on the planet as usual. Reports indicate they have lodged a £300m bid for Crawley Town midfielder Sergio Torres

Leeds United linked with the Barcelona trio of Lionel Messi, Xavi and Iniesta for an expensive £5m.

both of these had me rolling

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

I DON'T EVEN WATCH SOCCER

inb4sum1correctsmeandsaysitsfootballbecausehe's4n

it's football you 4nr

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker