Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy pulls 70 and takes #1

Scott

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was the NME in 1 def you would have my respect but.. gj anyways

Your clan has addy too. Do you not respect them?

We don't roll 100 percent addy like you do? I don't support Addy may it be in my clan or yours. I don't respect you because you are 100 percent addy. No respect.

We're more like 50-60%

Most of our recent apps are 10- def, don't come in here talking about things you clearly don't know about.

My Defence level is 1.

:)

ovp8g.png

Okay, that's fine, and I was at the fight. MM did not have 180 opts.

Whatever you say, until you show me a screenshot, I'll go with the fact that MM had 62, since we scouted it and I had an MM member tell me the same thing.

I also have come to expect such actions from NME. It seems that the majority of your topics on this website end up being locked.

Any mod can tell you on this site that's due to spam, not anything you've implied below.

Maybe the single variable that is the same from all these threads are the childish remarks and name calling done by Enemy members, and in this case, a "council and staff" of the clan.

Zero childish remarks were made, and not once did I call you a single name, so that was irrelevant.

I am still curious why you did not fight MM when you were matched in the beginning, seemed like a very curious choice to focus on FOE/FI/CP, who pulled so much less than you, especially for the "#1 clan".

Not going to lie, we didn't have the locs, straight up. After the first cluster we asked for a run-in, which was declined though I'm sure you'll say I'm lying. So we found you and had an old fashioned, non-scheduled run in, AFTER scouting your fall in, with 62 members.

Focusing on Cp didn't happen, we had a free hit while all other clans we had locs on were either in single or in edge.

FOE/Fi had pretty similar opts actually, so that's also pretty invalid.

Congratulations on you finally fighting the big dogs, let's see if you can keep it up. Last time you hit a bind you changed your requirements to 35 defense and gained 20 defense average levels. Rune pure clan next time? :thumbsup:

Thanks for the bait, won't even dignify this one with a proper response.

Also, fu Jared for sniping me =[

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

If you guys were #1 why didn't you fight MM when you were both even opted in the beginning of the trip? Why'd you wait an hour and 45 minutes until MMs numbers dropped well below yours to go for them? Just curious, I mean, you're #1 and all? Right?

wow shut the **** up idiot

Very mature response for a supposed general of Enemy. Not like I would expect any less.

Not to shrouden your very deep and witty response, but as soon as I saw who comented, and the 'maturity' of your rsn, I chuckled.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

If you guys were #1 why didn't you fight MM when you were both even opted in the beginning of the trip? Why'd you wait an hour and 45 minutes until MMs numbers dropped well below yours to go for them? Just curious, I mean, you're #1 and all? Right?

wow shut the **** up idiot

Very mature response for a supposed general of Enemy. Not like I would expect any less.

Not to shrouden your very deep and witty response, but as soon as I saw who comented, and the 'maturity' of your rsn, I chuckled.

Why thank you for your kind words! :) Much appreciated

MM hit our first fight, crashing. We focused on them for a bit and they dipped. When we fought them, they had 62 and we had 65.

Heard directly from one of your leaders that you had 68 verus MM, where they had around 59-60, but whatever.

And yeah, because 70 MM is going to sit there and fight 70 NME and 65 FI who all focus on MM. It's okay though. No need to get defensive. Just asked why you didn't fight MM when you were matched.

Hello, I'm council and am in the staff channel, and i know for a fact we rushed MM with 65.

I also have a direct quote from MM members saying they had 62.

We did fight them matched.

/discussion

Okay, that's fine, and I was at the fight. MM did not have 180 opts. I also have come to expect such actions from NME. It seems that the majority of your topics on this website end up being locked. Maybe the single variable that is the same from all these threads are the childish remarks and name calling done by Enemy members, and in this case, a "council and staff" of the clan. I am still curious why you did not fight MM when you were matched in the beginning, seemed like a very curious choice to focus on FOE/FI/CP, who pulled so much less than you, especially for the "#1 clan".

Congratulations on you finally fighting the big dogs, let's see if you can keep it up. Last time you hit a bind you changed your requirements to 35 defense and gained 20 defense average levels. Rune pure clan next time? :thumbsup:

I think he means the next time you change your reqs it'll go to 40+ defence.

Seriously though NME is like 99 percent addy. Low level 80s with addy and ****.

I feel like a hypocrite saying it because i'm unquested 35 but I got hacked for it,

so I have a reason. All I see from NME is cockiness because of their pull.

I don't see NME dominating the best matched ops clans in matched fights.

Plus I'm sorry but 1k kills on Fi's part is ******* amazing. I don't think you can say you are #1 today when Fi got 1k kills, return fight or not that's fkn impressive.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Banter!

Wot

Banter.

NEEDS MORE BANTER

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Haha, hilarious response by some people.

"THEY BEAT US? QUICK FIRE THE EXCUSES OUT!!!!!!!!!! NME DIDNT FIGHT US AT THE START OF OUR TRIP LMFAO WE PWN!!!"

The fight vs MM was matched pretty much. Not to mention, YOU guys didnt fight US at the start of your trip, either.

"WE HAD A 4 HOUR RETURN FIGHT WHERE WE DIED MEANINGLESSLY A THOUSAND TIMES, WE'RE #1 TODAY!!!!!!!!!"

If XL and CH had an equally pointless 4 hour run in, would they be considered #1?

People need to grow up and stop being bitter, summer isn't even here yet :rolleyes:

Epidemic
eepidemic.png