Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NME is Coming

Yh summer is coming so NME will get an influx of applicants and take #1. The picture is pure insinuation, just gotta read in between the lines. Anyways goodluck would rather see you break into the top 3 than some awful clan like Eop

mANE0.png

Most likely not. Last time they hit pulls like this when Malice and that other clan closed into them. It Only Lasted a few weeks i think. But Best of luck to them, just dont see them running the f2p scene all summer long. I See them doing work for a month or 2, and then i honestly think Zenith or Corrupt Pures will rise up again and do some work.

Cp/Z? Really? hmm.

titanj.png

Yh summer is coming so NME will get an influx of applicants and take #1. The picture is pure insinuation, just gotta read in between the lines. Anyways goodluck would rather see you break into the top 3 than some awful clan like Eop

mANE0.png

teehee ;D

titanj.png

SUMMER IS COMING.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Oh I love this Publicity.

THAKS GUIS! :P

Lol. Ikr??? :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

yolo might as well make sigs indicating which season is next in order

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

summer is comming?

no shi!t sherlocks

No, Summer isn't comming, it's coming.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Won't beat any of the top 5 in p2p unless they have a 15 advantage lol. Oh and isn't it becoming Winter in other parts of the world??????????????????

Oh and why is someone in Fatality making this topic?????????????

Pretty funny how clans jump to conclusions.

> Signature is made

> OMFG EPIDEMIC JR R COCKY DEFENC3 N00BZ AND PLANNING TO TAKE OVER THE PURE WORLD!!!1111

The summer is coming campaign has nothing to do with NME in relation to clan rankings or any other clan. It's merely a time when all the ranks get really active and we do loads of inter-clan activities. If that gives us some extra applicants so we provide FOE/FI and MM with some fights, so be it.

Hi

Here, here, the inconsiderate, uneducated, and obviously biased mod is going to lock this.

Why?

Because the bait here is strong.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?