Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Enemy

F0OK

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to say it was a nice prep but to be honest TLP members did nothing but flame us for no apparent reason.

Excuse me? You guys were sitting there saying cya saturday, nice **** pulls, you guys are ****, etc. for no apparent reason.

lol dissy getting mad at clans again

who are you, some kind of no namer?

...But yeah, I'm using this post to officially declare my love of ****. I'm gay as **** guys =/, hope you still accept me.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

I'd like to say it was a nice prep but to be honest TLP members did nothing but flame us for no apparent reason.

Excuse me? You guys were sitting there saying cya saturday, nice **** pulls, you guys are ****, etc. for no apparent reason.

If you send me the name of any people who said anything like that then I'll deal with them accordingly. Personally, I didn't see anything like that from any NME members.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

If you send me the name of any people who said anything like that then I'll deal with them accordingly. Personally, I didn't see anything like that from any NME members.

Where are the names of any of the people that you claimed to have flamed you?

Winter is coming, embrace yourselves.

Srs tho, it was a fun prep, ty etc.

I tried to have a nice time as well....then you attacked us up one...... i was forced into going #dukes on y'all

sorry

Curious as to why this says we had 42 but the vid shows we had 41. After you dropped to 41, we sat to 41. It seems like you then went to 40 seconds before we attacked.

Gj on the win though, first 2 rounds were really close.

couldnt tell you, i didnt write the topic.

does it matter? you had a plus one and still lost.

Goodfight Today, Goodluck Tomorrow.

- Proud Member of NME since August 29th

I tried to have a nice time as well....then you attacked us up one...... i was forced into going #dukes on y'all

sorry

Curious as to why this says we had 42 but the vid shows we had 41. After you dropped to 41, we sat to 41. It seems like you then went to 40 seconds before we attacked.

Gj on the win though, first 2 rounds were really close.

couldnt tell you, i didnt write the topic.

does it matter? you had a plus one and still lost.

Goodfight Today, Goodluck Tomorrow.

Thanks for wishing us good luck!!!!!!!

TLP callers need to learn to stay alive lol!!

i didnt really see any flame from either side.. but i did log pretty much right after it ended.. i see no reason why tlp would flame unprovoked though.

either way, first two rounds were epic.. stop piling me first plz

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png