Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Month Of Mercy.

Sonics

REALMERCY.png
Forums | #Mercy | Memberlist

breaker.png

The current memberbase is exactly what every staff is looking for. Initially the clan started with 2 leaders and has grown into something with an amazing leadership team and the perfect loyal memberbase. As a clan we have a created a nurturing community, with laughs and criticism, we have created a family. This family has only had one goal, to have fun and we have definitely succeeded.

When we started Mercy we had a firm belief in one thing staying true to the term Low Pure Clan.We weren't going to bring 70s, we weren't going to have a clan filled with players using overheads, and we were going to have the highest offensive stats possible. We noticed a slight trend in our competition, as weeks went on their combat levels grew higher and their Leaderships decided to merge together to create one clan which in our opinion just reduced the fighting capacity. However, with this in mind we have still been comfortably pking every day and getting as much action as possible.

We wanted to celebrate our one month anniversary with a F2P Prep against one of the other 'LPC's' but unfortunately they all declined when approached this time last week because they either didn't want to sit all their 70+'s or 6PM EST was too late for them, as far as the Leadership and the rest of the clan can see it, just a bunch of excuses. Unable to accommodate for Mercy's time zone, all of the other 'LPC's' go out far too early for our preferred times.

We have every intention to continue pushing forward and we will be comfortably increasing our memberbase with smart and mature members. If you want to be apart of a family, a true LPC, that defies the odds and truly proves that organisation does outweigh levels, Then join Mercy, Be apart of something great.

breaker.png

5ZuZI.png
kFPqj.png
ChVZ0.png
8iKW9.png
c8vZj.png
120430223124.png
120430192003.png
120430191209.png
120429113158.png
120429105158.png
120501211709.png

W000000000000000000t Boys keep this going!

#Mercy if you got a baby pure

34y5yqq.gif

5b7bsi.png

~Proud Ex Council Of Activation~ Reign of Robes
~Proud Ex Council/Elder Of Mercy~ We F*** S*** Up
~Support
Execution

Nice job guys I know a thing or two about LPCs I like to think (... hehe) and I LIKE MERCY!

keep it up

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Nice job :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Mercy,

Our TRUE lpc brothers..

You do great honor to our community.

Ascent is honored to call you a rival.

Beau is right i have a lot of respect for this clan it's going to be good seeing you in the wildy during summer get ready.

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png