Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] ''Ride Or Die'' Saturday

-Toxine-

Thanks for the bumps Scott,you seem to be enjoying our topic moreso than yours.

Where retards roam, hilarity ensues.

Yes, I am enjoying your topic. Quite.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj on your trip. Interested to see how this Hi + CP rivalry will turn out.

what rivalry are u talking about? theres no rivalry between hi n cp it was a simple run in if it was a rivalry im sure there would be way much flame on this topic

Just because there's no flame (yet) doesn't mean this isn't a rivalry or a rivalry in the making. CP will be trying to hunt you guys continuously in an effort to pick their pulls back up and come out of the slump.

Trust me, they'll be instigating and trying their hardest to start a rivalry against a monk robe clan (just like they tried to with NME). Everyone knows they can't win rivalries against a clan with as much addy as them. (look at their last one vs NME).

*giggle*

Glad you find it funny but I hope you're preparing yourselves for a very dirty rivalry. Just some advice.

We made your clan get 30 def+ unquested

Mission accomplished

We pulled 65 today, you pulled 30?

Mission accomplished

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Thanks for the bumps Scott,you seem to be enjoying our topic moreso than yours.

Where retards roam, hilarity ensues.

Yes, I am enjoying your topic. Quite.

Its ok bro no need to be mad

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

what rivalry are u talking about? theres no rivalry between hi n cp it was a simple run in if it was a rivalry im sure there would be way much flame on this topic

Just because there's no flame (yet) doesn't mean this isn't a rivalry or a rivalry in the making. CP will be trying to hunt you guys continuously in an effort to pick their pulls back up and come out of the slump.

Trust me, they'll be instigating and trying their hardest to start a rivalry against a monk robe clan (just like they tried to with NME). Everyone knows they can't win rivalries against a clan with as much addy as them. (look at their last one vs NME).

*giggle*

Glad you find it funny but I hope you're preparing yourselves for a very dirty rivalry. Just some advice.

Mission accomplished

Mission accomplished

65? oh dear

Those 25 POP members really gave yah a boost.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Ye didn't know a couple PoP members would give a clan such a much needed morale boost who woulda known. Too bad things like this are temporary, we would know :)

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

They cant hunt us when we pull 49 and they pull 25 :)

Those plus won't last long, you dropped from 49 to 29? Thats minus 20 people right there in a trip

You pulled 25? plz stop flaming we pulled 2x you

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

*giggle*

Mission accomplished

Mission accomplished

65? oh dear

na it was just the members from your clan that left to join us.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

*giggle*

Mission accomplished

Mission accomplished

65? oh dear

Elitememberrankisyoursbro!

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Don't listen to NME, they think a return fight means a new rivalry. Of course they wouldn't understand what a pkri/return fight would be, seeing as NME can only crash fights with clans that pull 2x less than them, but get smacked around when it comes to clans that pull their pulls.

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

Don't listen to NME, they think a return fight means a new rivalry. Of course they wouldn't understand what a pkri/return fight would be, seeing as NME can only crash fights with clans that pull 2x less than them, but get smacked around when it comes to clans that pull their pulls.

You sound mad

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

*giggle*

Mission accomplished

Mission accomplished

65? oh dear

Elitememberrankisyoursbro!

no im higher than that already idiot

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Okay lol, it'll be funny when I post this quote a couple of weeks from now on one of your topics.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Don't see why Enemy are on this topic if they have won the rivalry etc. Just look away ;d

Thanks once again for the fights HI, oh yeah edited vids in.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png