Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Evidence Of Pure Nerfing

Tanking will be a fully supported play style in the new combat system, with lots of extra lifepoints for tanks, and abilities that they can use to force NPC's to attack them and not their friends. You can also put debuffs on PVP targets so that they do less damage to other players if they dont attack you.

Pures are not being outlawed in the new system, but it you have chosen not to train your defence, you will find yourself at a disadvantage in combat. It will be much more important to wear armor of the appropriate level for the target you are fighting, as in the new system armour gives you lots more lifepoints. For example, someone with 99 Attack and Strength and 1 Defence will almost certainly get steamrolled by someone with say, 50 Defence.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/foru...297,29,63761102

Page 10 by Mod Rathe

I do not think this community is coming to an end. Pure vs. pure and the pure community can still continue. It's just that 1v1ing might be destroyed; the zerks and tank-rangers may be buffed up. Jagex hasn't really degraded pures, just upped the ability of defence.

Pure vs. Pure will remain unchanged.

What do you think?

We should wait and see what happens before making assumptions, if armour is the make or break of pvp now then I'm guessing the next logical evolution of pures is 40 defense armour (The best armour in f2p minus corrupt dragon). Of course that is just theory..

Either way I'm interested to see how it develops and I'm excited to lead my clan in a whole new era

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Pures, as we know them, are officially eradicated.

Today's Release:

"Fix the relationship between Defence, life points and damage outputs – Your ability to heal damage, through food or similar mechanics, should be comparable to how much damage you receive. That’s not quite true at the moment, and we’d like to address that.

Allow players’ combat levels to truly represent their ability – The combat level calculator is complicated and encourages players to not train certain skills in an attempt to create a false impression of their damage potential (pures)."

highplainsdrifter.jpg

Well i think this will kill off a great deal of the pure community. Alot of the pures still play mainly for the 1v1 pking that comes with this game. Considering all of us fight mains from time to time no matter if ur 1 def or 30 def you fight mains. These mains now have a new edge on us if this update is true and could really destroy the whole idea of being a pure. With that being said people will most likely get defence to fight back and enjoy 1v1 pking again.

Slowly they have always tried to push pures out, and i think this is one of the last things they needed to do.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Not nerfing??? its simple to explain

If the combat system is like any game like wow today then it will be based of dps and technique. Meaning that if the runescape level system if implemented into the new combat update pures will be lower level like they are today, based on defence. Meaning that if there def is lower and there hp is lower then they will have a higher dps then say someone with 50 def at the same combat level as a pure.

And besides. Pures usually fight pures anyway whether it is in 1 v 1 or multi run ins

xncgb5.jpg

Well people who liked to 1v1 will sorta get destroyed by new people who dont know wat wildy is yet.... But atleast pures can remain bein pures although now more people will go to 20+ def due to hp advantage for tankin

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

very gay for pures who enjoy 1v1 pking but for some of us i dont think it will effect anywhere but saturday trips.

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS