Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe v Nme ~ 1st June ~ 30 min cap pkri

walli

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn nme got rocked.

GJ on both sides tho, action in the wildy!

Down by 20-25 I'd expect any clan to get "rocked". I think we did rather well getting 40 kills.

I think we might have been able to add CP's weekend pull onto ours and still would have had less people than Foe tbh.

Gj Foe, was fun to change things up a little.

21327982.jpg

Proud Legend of Enemy

Damn nme got rocked.

Down by 20-25 I'd expect any clan to get "rocked". I think we did rather well getting 40 kills.

We started with like the same opts.

Good excuse but if most of your members didn't log out because they got steamrolled it would be 65 vs 70 ish. And we gained opts after our first fight, well you guys got smashed in like 3-4 minutes so you can't really use that excuse the first rush.

And you guys restocked your supplies like 3-4 times? we kept fighting without prayer and the same invent from the start.

Respect for staying btw.

Dominated, nice work Foe ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Damn nme got rocked.

I think we might have been able to add CP's weekend pull onto ours and still would have had less people than Foe tbh.

Gj Foe, was fun to change things up a little.

21327982.jpg

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Damn nme got rocked.

Good excuse but if most of your members didn't log out because they got steamrolled it would be 65 vs 70 ish. And we gained opts after our first fight, well you guys got smashed in like 3-4 minutes so you can't really use that excuse the first rush.

And you guys restocked your supplies like 3-4 times? we kept fighting without prayer and the same invent from the start.

Respect for staying btw.

We peaked at 54 I think and I'm pretty sure we had less than 50 during 1 or 2 of the fights.

siguoi.png

Damn nme got rocked.

Respect for staying btw.

We never had close to 65. We started with 53 and ended with 48. Also I assume by the 65 statement that you guys rushed us with 65?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Damn nme got rocked.

Respect for staying btw.

Modesty goes a long way, we peaked at like 53 for the entire fight and by the time you'd cleared us the first time you'd already jumped to 71

2qcp9o7.jpg

I don't doubt that you started with 55 or whatever but the fact is for the other 25 minutes we were fighting DOWN BY 20. Have a little bit of decency and not insult a clan who actually stood around and fought you (Cos I know for a fact other clans wouldn't have) when it could have been quite easy for us to leave and go prepare for our P2P prep vs Zenith.

Around 5 of our members logged out for whatever reason, and after 30 mins we ended with around 48 or something. If the fight WAS 65 vs 70, I'm sure the result would have been a little different, but hey ** thats on us for not pulling enough.

Don't be so rude in future

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

FOE Trip Kills: (120) / Trip Deaths: (38) / Trip KDR: (3.16)

NME Trip Kills: (38) / Trip Deaths: (121) / Trip KDR: (0.31)

bots musta been down or something?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
;p
Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

FOE Trip Kills: (120) / Trip Deaths: (38) / Trip KDR: (3.16)

NME Trip Kills: (38) / Trip Deaths: (121) / Trip KDR: (0.31)

bots musta been down or something?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
;p

Hahaha you're so funny man!

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

thanks for the fight FOE, it's nice to see 2 clans goin out on friday's again once and while. Great job on the pull as well.

#FREEBLACKMAN

#hegetsoutofjailonjune2ndat8:58pm

96eqsi.png

Everyones an Enemy

lol @ irrelevant clans like eop still talking, hope to see you tomorrow if you aren't sitting in single all day to fi

we didn't have anywhere near 65 at all, we started with 53 and ended with 48. no need to say **** like "we were on same invent the whole time", you had 25 people on us, it doesn't matter the slightest bit. i'm glad my clan doesn't ***** out and we stood there fighting down 25 until the cap was over

hope to see everyone tomorrow, should be a good trip for most of us (except eop have fun sitting in single haha)

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png