Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Future of Pure Clans Poll

-Adam-

Future of Pure Clans Poll  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What would be the best for the pure community to do?

• Become A 30-39 Def Community
    • Accept 30-45 Def only
    • Turn into the new Rune Pure & Tank Community
    • Join The Main Community & Take #1-5 In Both Servers
    • Quit The Game

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

srsy we don't need def going up is already raise 2 much Respect the Pure DEF!! :)

Please, leave the forums. Every post you make causes my blood to boil.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Quit the game. :) RS2006. <3

No pure clan would compete with the likes of VR/RSD etc. And getting the def lvls to even attempt to compete most pures would rather not. :)

My clan will adapt as necessary

and continue to grow, like it has done for the past 12 months

^^^^

Most clans that will happen. No clan leader is going to close there clan because of Runescape Updates. Majority of us put numerous hours/days/months to creating our clans to where they are today, and no1 is just going to call it quits.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

so, your adaptation was 1-10 defense to 1-35 defense. Now 1-45 defense?

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

You have a problem with the way our clan is wrong? Wow, we must look to change the way in which Enemy is run in order to please the great Pink for no-one knows more about clanning than him.

Current clan: CP.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Yeah, thats right.

My clans pulled 65+ to official events for the last month and a half (On top of 50+ for the better part of 3 months), have beaten several top clans in Matched fights, have expanded beyond ANYONES expectations. We've come from a 49-65 low level pure clan to having a 94 combat average, logic suggests that growth and adaption is a MASSIVE part of our clan, making the fact you mock it hilarious. Interestingly, in the same time frame that we've become one of the top clans in this community from literally 20 pulls as a low level clan, some clans have dropped from being contenders to pulling 20 to their official events. Sure, we adapted to the NEW PURE STANDARD (... Facepalm), but lets be honest, whos the real winner here?

If for whatever reason the next evolutionary stage is 40 defense, then yeah we'll change to it simply because my clan is based on growth and progression, which should be the same for every 'pure' clan. Clearly it isn't though which is the reason some clans are actually going backwards as opposed to forwards these days...

:thumbsup:

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

You have a problem with the way our clan is wrong? Wow, we must look to change the way in which Enemy is run in order to please the great Pink for no-one knows more about clanning than him.

Current clan: CP.

Sorry about that, I must've missed that part. I don't associate myself with any clan any more.

As to your comment, I don't have a problem with how your clan is run at all. Why? every clan does the same things, just in different variations. Your clan is run quite well actually.

As to your second comment, that would be very accurate, but not entirely true. I do know more about clanning than 99% of this community, but there are others that have been around for less time than me, and do know more than me. However, when it comes to the time I've spent clanning, I cover about 99.99% of this community.

I also don't appreciate your hostile conversational tone. I was making a legitimate comment. Earlier, in your clan history, your clan said, and said again, and stood by what you said. That would be, Enemy would never raise their defense requirements. When you did, all hell broke loose, but now I understand why you did, and there is nothing wrong with it. Every clan adapts with the times, and it always will.

Now, the point I am now trying to make is this. No pure clan, at their beginning,ever fathomed that Runescape would cause them to become a 1-35 defense clan, and now a 1-45 defense clan. It was as if, we wouldn't even hear of it in the old days. It was like with Enemy. Many clans have promised themselves they won't raise to 40+ defense, but now it is a possibility because times are changing. With times changing, we must also change, but how?

IVP and Scott, don't think of me as an enemy, but as a wise, old man, just giving advice to young children of a new generation that will eventually take over.

Good day sir.

//pink

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

srsy we don't need def going up is already raise 2 much Respect the Pure DEF!! :)

Please, leave the forums. Every post you make causes my blood to boil.

I agree with Scott.

Nobody likes your retarded 4n forum posts kingrang, plsgo.

I don't think getting def levels will fix this retarded update

Like seriously have you seen the behind the scenes video where they display diff attacks

how will multi pking even work

Like seriously have you seen the behind the scenes video where they display diff attacks

I assume the AOE effects will play a massive role and it will turn into a WoW-style combat system.

Pink: I don't know why you're using a condescending tone towards me and IVP when we're two of the oldest original pure clan members and have seen a lot of things. We are the definition of that 0.01% that you ever so enthusiastically mentioned.

Proud Mayhem Maker

I assume the AOE effects will play a massive role and it will turn into a WoW-style combat system.

Pink: I don't know why you're using a condescending tone towards me and IVP when we're two of the oldest original pure clan members and have seen a lot of things. We are the definition of that 0.01% that you ever so enthusiastically mentioned.

it looks like the damage output is really scaled down compared to the persons health now. i wonder if they're going to be removing food during combat and maybe just having some heal abilities / 1 time use health potions like most mmos have.

it looks like the damage output is really scaled down compared to the persons health now. i wonder if they're going to be removing food during combat and maybe just having some heal abilities / 1 time use health potions like most mmos have.

I really hope not. One thing I enjoy about RuneScape is the ability to control your hp better in a fight in comparison to other MMO's.

Proud Mayhem Maker