Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Charity Saturday - raising money for Solo's hair implants

Leech

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

EOP today you guys ruled the wilderness and inspired a generation. Fantastic job, and I know you will do just as amazing tomorrow!

Eop are #1 today, without a doubt. You guys are the greatest clan to have ever stepped foot on RS. Long live EOP! Hopefully tomorrow and every other day, you continue to do this. Keep it up EOPirates!

thanks lads most appreciated we'll do our best to do you guys proud and continue doin wat we do best

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

<_< dissapointed because you gave no shoutout to tayyab for wearing rune

That's not even tayyab LOL his rsn is Steamroll. Quite like the verb I would use to describe what we did to NME today :P

Also, I was attacked by LS like 30 times throughout the trip, I don't see where us getting camped by LS turned into us having LS in our teamspeak.........

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

gj

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

That's not even tayyab LOL his rsn is Steamroll. Quite like the verb I would use to describe what we did to NME today :P

Also, I was attacked by LS like 30 times throughout the trip, I don't see where us getting camped by LS turned into us having LS in our teamspeak.........

Whoever it is was with you your whole trip along with ls though. :thumbsup:

mainws.png

siguoi.png

mainws.png

k0 no rm

ctrh.png

mainws.png

I see NME in that picture too, I don't understand why you can't fathom that your leaders called mains. They do anything to gain advantage.. raised def, ratted eop, ddos'd eop, and just recently called mains :down:

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

mainws.png

Thats [Foe]Jack on tayyabbbbbb

qOY7v.png