Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

disappointing.

walli

Throughout our existence we've always tried to arrange these sort of things. We've gone through numerous phases where we go into the wilderness daily as a clan and try to provoke other clans coming out. Heck, a few months ago we had xl/pf/hi/ir coming out daily, having epic clusters all over the wilderness in a specific world. Our members loved it and we were pulling constant 40's to these mid-week trips and just a little bit above that to Saturdays.However, clans stopped going out and as Klar said that was the only real limitation to us.

Recently we've rediscovered that 'passion' so to speak due to it being close to summer. Yesturday we went pking and hit mains at 50 ports with around 20 and today we had an epic 1 hour fight vs PoP down by 20 (30 vs 50). We just don't decide to publicise it on these boards as much as we do our own.

Last week, we had numerous fights vs FOE and tried to mix it up a bit, whether it be rules or location and it was a lot of fun. I'm sure in summer, as activity grows in most clans they'll too come out.

Hi

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 Clan A: 75 people vs Clan B 50 people = Clan B Obv lost because of the opt difference, what if the same scenario happens for next 10 days. Obv Clan B will get tired of loosing and as a result loose opts until they hit a slump.

Lemme Put it this was why would a clan want to fight a loosing battle, just so that they can give Clan A action

Then you fight a different clan?

Also (no flame intended) it's lose, not loose.

What if there is no other clan with the similar opts?

that's when the crashing kicks in

woop woop

I would love to be in 30 def all on preps every prep, but sadly no one ever wants to do them because they might lose. Also main style warring is so much better compared to pure style, yet we never do it because of new 16 year old kids in leaderships who are scared of change.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Always hated the idea of matched preps. Some of my funnest fights have been wars we won while out opted.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Support! very interested in this! clans that pull similar etc. can do this and it sounds like alot of fun!

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Pure clans have become boring and dull. All we do is the same old same old, and its just w/e these days. Nobody will prep outside of clanwars and they have to be matched opts all the time and we constantly limit ourselves to what we can and cant do within the preps.

lol at that statement after what you pulled at the nme event

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

Summer usually means people like going out and have jobs... Maybe not in FOE where you pull 70s to Fridays, 90s to preps vs mains, and 50 on Saturday but summer doesn't automatically mean more active clans.

Btw, pretty sure you're the one who always says "it's my wilderness, i'll do what I want", and the second you see a clan like MM out fighting in the wilderness you'll round up whatever FOE is online and crash because its "your wilderness".

Joke of a topic from you Walli. Fix your clans attitude and maybe people would do more things like that.