Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

In What way you like to see the world go and why?

Youbleed

Look , I'm an open minded christian. More then most I actually consider the stuff people say to me. But I believe the end is near. War in the holy land is next.

But forget that , okay I actually hope Zombies come in the fight to survive in the End days.
1342903937815.gif

Blows up instantly.

no pain

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Giant war between Jagex and people who play RS that just keeps growing and getting more violent untill nuclear weapons are involved and it kills the entire human race...

ou371f.png

We will walk over them with numbers,
then kill them with organization.

~Epidemic~

Look , I'm an open minded christian. More then most I actually consider the stuff people say to me. But I believe the end is near. War in the holy land is next.

But forget that , okay I actually hope Zombies come in the fight to survive in the End days.

nice!!! i like your optimism that heaven even exists!!!!

HEY OMNI THEY MUTED ME AND I CANT POST. PLEASE HELP

I AM EM 4 EN

The end of the world won't happen in like a billion years. If you look into how the earth was formed, also the other planets, I doubt we will end soon. We will grow with our enviroment, and become stronger creatures if the earth changes as dramatically as it can get.

We probably won't even know.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

• 3 weeks later...