Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NBA Finals

Big Alex 67 you're a noob (:, if anything Lebron deserves a champion above anyone other person in this league ( currently ) simply because of the hard work he puts in every night. Averaging 30.7 points per game ( the most in the playoffs ) and Dwyane Wade is only averaging 22.7. Lebron is carrying the Heat and he deserves to win a championship for putting the Miami heat on his back, just as he did in Cleveland.

Miami in 6

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Big Alex 67 you're a noob (:, if anything Lebron deserves a champion above anyone other person in this league ( currently ) simply because of the hard work he puts in every night. Averaging 30.7 points per game ( the most in the playoffs ) and Dwyane Wade is only averaging 22.7. Lebron is carrying the Heat and he deserves to win a championship for putting the Miami heat on his back, just as he did in Cleveland.

Miami in 6

Only reason wade is averaging so low for his status was simply because he got double teamed every game against celtics, he'll hit his form with OKC and start crushing skulls, but I do agree with lebron deserving the ring over anyone else, he plays his heart out every single game.

Miami in 6

Only reason wade is averaging so low for his status was simply because he got double teamed every game against celtics, he'll hit his form with OKC and start crushing skulls, but I do agree with lebron deserving the ring over anyone else, he plays his heart out every single game.

<333 Miami will get 2, if not the 3 home games coming up in MIA. Let's go heat, Lebron deserves it!

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

DURANT deserves a championship more then any other player. Talk about hard work and playing your heart out every game? How about back to back scoring titles for Durant. You talk about how low Wades stats are... thats only because hes taken a back seat and let lebron take all the shots. Dont forget Wade has already won a championship in Miami WITHOUT Lebron. Lebron is a joke, over rated, and does NOT deserve a championship.

OKC in 6 or 7

mlmw0h.png

DURANT deserves a championship more then any other player. Talk about hard work and playing your heart out every game? How about back to back scoring titles for Durant. You talk about how low Wades stats are... thats only because hes taken a back seat and let lebron take all the shots. Dont forget Wade has already won a championship in Miami WITHOUT Lebron. Lebron is a joke, over rated, and does NOT deserve a championship.

OKC in 6 or 7

How is Lebron overrated? Best all around player in the league without a doubt. Nobody can do what he does. He deserves all the praise he gets as well as all of the pressure. He worked his ass in Cleveland and got a historically terrible team to the finals by himself pretty much. His supporting cast was always dreadful and he stuck around for his entire contract and never complained. He had every right to go to Miami since he was a free agent. Not saying one player deserves it more than the other, just saying that Lebron deserves one as much as Durant.

haters gonna hate

1hd012.png

Arp-1.png

Lebron James - "AH **** I SLIPPED AND HURT MY LEG **** IDK IF I CAN PLAY, NO WAIT, I GOTTA PUT MY TEAM ON MY BACK AH **** LEME MAKE THIS 3 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM A BEAST HOLD MAH DICKKKKK"

yeh heat winnin this in 5, they are the best team in the world and its about time ppl realized that.

Heat all the way now the series is done 3-1 is a rap

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

OKC in 6 or 7

See ya noob MIA and Lebron get the championship.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

The series could have gone either way tbh, Miami just made a few more plays; not using this as an excuse, but the refs could have been better as well. I don't see Miami making it back to the finals more than once with this team though (not one of those Heat haters, I just think a healthy Chicago team can beat Miami and I'm curious as to what a couple teams in the East are going to do). As for OKC, this is just one of many finals they'll reach in the next 5-8 years.

siguoi.png