Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's 'EoPlundered' Saturday

I Pk With OJ

Keep the topic civil.

I may be bias, but the one who taught me how to be bias - is reading the topic.

62 User(s) are reading this topic (25 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

37 Members: Jts Ftw Pk, Wolfy, wcking179-, Addy Daddy, E L U M, Furious, Omni, Ssj4, Fayth, Hormone, Hyp, Willy, Marty, Ben√, Luke, Ryan1, Born2Thieve, 8-Years, Shimdaddybacon, Pamniac, Zach-l8l, Chew, ydoC, Farmoil, Wrecka, I Pk With OJ, L Ghostly Pk, CaLi, Allen, 4bus, Leech, Nippon, pink clay, Flabbyrange, Omega, Tiffer, FiMatty

OT: Looked like a great topic overall FI, heard you guys performed extremely well this weekend, and best of all, it looks like your members had fun.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep the topic civil.

37 Members: Jts Ftw Pk, Wolfy, wcking179-, Addy Daddy, E L U M, Furious, Omni, Ssj4, Fayth, Hormone, Hyp, Willy, Marty, Ben√, Luke, Ryan1, Born2Thieve, 8-Years, Shimdaddybacon, Pamniac, Zach-l8l, Chew, ydoC, Farmoil, Wrecka, I Pk With OJ, L Ghostly Pk, CaLi, Allen, 4bus, Leech, Nippon, pink clay, Flabbyrange, Omega, Tiffer, FiMatty

OT: Looked like a great topic overall FI, heard you guys were pretty much #1 for the weekend, looks like your members had fun.

ya m8 it was sick trip. feasted on some noobs who just didnt know when to give up. i feel bad for all my fellas that were out there grindin today in da rl cuz they missed a helluva trip. but hey man if we had anymore owners online we probably wouldve just pwned em too quick so im somewhat happy with our lower pull, rly let us enjoy ourselves. i'll try my best to rly pipe it down once the gr8 solo k1ng wakes up from his day dream.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Keep the topic civil.

OT: Looked like a great topic overall FI, heard you guys performed extremely well this weekend, and best of all, it looks like your members had fun.

How are we not beeing civil? We're stating facts as where EOP is trying to influence our topic with their manipulary skills.. They don't realize it only works on their members though !!

All in all we had fun today, we fuarked **** up..

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

EOP STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lul we dunt ker bout kdr but when we do have positive, we post topic oki?

Looked good.

Looking foward to the video :)

Until Fi Cinny is up here's 1 vid of today:

btw i applaud your members on bringing us this excellent screen shot of today:

5dIhp.png

THX!

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

GF, we rushed u guys down opts for some reason. Shame about the YR invites but it is 2k12.

pm me for a way out nme

Your posts nearly make me cry everytime. If I compare just a few things;

We don't need our members servers to DDoS, we don't tell our members on how to beat a clan without actually playing the game itself, we don't bring invites hence why yours were just standing around doing jackshit in the fight? You've got a lot to learn my young padawan. I'm still waiting for that day where you can sit down, and just realize that you have been beat. There's always a next week right? But keep your talk ingame, because this is just making you look like more of a fool then when talking to a downy irl.

Go green, or go home..

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Gj on your trip FI. The fight was hella fun, both clans had dominating points in the fight, im pretty proud of our work today...can't deny you guys went to single a couple times aswell. It was an epic fight, had to leave after about an hour for a job interview. Got sniped by tons of mains and randoms though, but what else can you expect lol. :P

Cheers.

thekingu.png

Gj on your trip FI. The fight was hella fun, both clans had dominating points in the fight, im pretty proud of our work today...can't deny you guys went to single a couple times aswell. It was an epic fight, had to leave after about an hour for a job interview. Got sniped by tons of mains and randoms though, but what else can you expect lol. :P

Cheers.

We never went to single, but you guys hugged it the whole fight. Thank the lord you left after half an hour or you would probably have bashed your keyboard in frustration like the rest of your members. Anyway about the random/mains you should probably wear your clans colours so they know not to hit you man. Anyway good fights hope I enjoyed getting 700 kills and stuff it was pretty fun I barely died at all.

Cheers.

Looked good.

Looking foward to the video :)

Until Fi Cinny is up here's 1 vid of today:

btw i applaud your members on bringing us this excellent screen shot of today:

5dIhp.png

THX!

You're welcome (;

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Cheers.

I can't recall any point in time where we ran to single, quality within our members dominated your clan. :thumbsup:

lolyk.png

Cheers.

We never went to single, but you guys hugged it the whole fight. Thank the lord you left after half an hour or you would probably have bashed your keyboard in frustration like the rest of your members. Anyway about the random/mains you should probably wear your clans colours so they know not to hit you man. Anyway good fights hope I enjoyed getting 700 kills and stuff it was pretty fun I barely died at all.

Cheers.

lol k0