Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME Saturday] Return!

Andreww

@Fastback111

No RL stuff please, thanks.

@xpnk - I think the hate is mutual.

):

Brb editing my name out

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was planning on being bias until I saw this picture.

13678464.png

Some ******* true heart right there - Wish every clan would have the balls/manliness/organization/discipline to lay off each other like this.

Gratz to NME and MM - Makin' the PW team shed tears.

too bad the pw team is full of retarded dumb ***** who deserve to get tortured to death

Ban him furious. just do it.

GF PRAT. :thumbsup:

As much as I hate Prateek when he posts on these boards; he's of Indian descent, so I pity him (Indian people usually smell like curry and are cheap lol). Plus he's really not that bad when you talk to him face to face, although he does give off this extremely "gay-dude" vibe.

In fact I might take off a warn if he appealed properly, or tried to collaborate with me via IRC.

no on these forums youre a stupid fucking chink who actually deep down believes that he has any sense of what bias or "keeping the peace" is. only if retarded mods who 99% of the time got ranked for sucking omni's dick on these forums didn't think they were so awesome for being able to ban people, these forums would be so much better off.

you, suicide, that little other chink inu, azrael and whoever else just make yourselves look like absolute rejects who try their hardest to be like omni.

go watch anime all day long you dumb fuck and stop trying to look smart cos everyone here thinks youre fucking retarded

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

The fight with MM was awesome, but EOP attempting to crash and failing made it even better.

On a site note, this is the second week in a row I've lost a corrupt I just bought. :down: I guess thats a sign I should get my prayer up.

siguoi.png

13678464.png

Some ******* true heart right there - Wish every clan would have the balls/manliness/organization/discipline to lay off each other like this.

too bad the pw team is full of retarded dumb ***** who deserve to get tortured to death

As much as I hate Prateek when he posts on these boards; he's really not that bad when you talk to him face to face, although he does give off this extremely "gay-dude" vibe. Plus the fact that he's of Indian descent, I really pity him (Indian people usually smell like curry and are cheap lol).

In fact I might take off a warn if he tried to appealed properly, or if he tried to collaborate with me via IRC.

RIP PRAT! xD

ovp8g.png

13678464.png

As much as I hate Prateek when he posts on these boards; he's of Indian descent, so I pity him (Indian people usually smell like curry and are cheap lol). Plus he's really not that bad when you talk to him face to face, although he does give off this extremely "gay-dude" vibe.

In fact I might take off a warn if he appealed properly, or tried to collaborate with me via IRC.

no on these forums youre a stupid ****** ***** who actually deep down believes that he has any sense of what bias or "keeping the peace" is. only if retarded mods who 99% of the time got ranked for sucking omni's **** on these forums didn't think they were so awesome for being able to ban people, these forums would be so much better off.

you, suicide, that little other ***** inu, azrael and whoever else just make yourselves look like ******** rejects who try their hardest to be like omni.

Settle down babe.

On the contrary I actually make fun of Omni a lot. You have no idea how or what the inter-staff relationship circle is like - It's a tad gay here and there yes, but we argue and each do things our own way. We don't "follow Omni" - we try our best to perceive things as best as we can and yes, "be peace keepers".

A good decision/compromise never ever leaves both parties happy - You deem us as rejects because we don't favor you, it's natural, and I don't blame you. But ask yourself this: How do you think I feel when I have to ban, suspend or slap a warn on somebody I know personally? It makes me feel like ****, and the same could be said about Inu, Sui-chan, Assrael, Derrick, BigAl, and the rest of the gang. - And at at the end of the day we're still all putting our time into keeping the boards as stable and as clean as possible; it's gotta mean something if we're still around.

But hey, think what you think is correct, I have no right to mute you on your decision against the staff.

Hope you are all having a nice summer though.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

"I Do Law!" Screamed `Scott, and in one swift movement he raised his hammer of justice and brought it down upon the face of George, ensuring that he would never bother the mighty Enemians again

l0l ^ nice job

ctrh.png

gf nme was back n forth =p we got cocky after initially taking the lead then got owned for a bit pulled it back and then it went back n forth

lol eop =p

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

no i deem you as rejects cos you and your little posse of kung fu warriors are fucking retarded

Well at least we know Kung-fu. Idk what type of martial arts you and your gang of Indian brothers do... dhanurvidya or kalarikalai or whatever the hell you guys perform. Probably the most you guys do, is some kind of crazy ass ritual where you pour and rub curry all over each others body whilst screaming "ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH!"

^ That was for refusing to have a rap battle with me on TS btw.

no i deem you as rejects cos you and your little posse of kung fu warriors are fucking retarded

Well at least we know Kung-fu. Idk what type of martial arts you and your gang of Indian brothers do... dhanurvidya or kalarikalai or whatever the hell you guys perform. Probably the most you guys do, is some kind of crazy ass ritual where you pour and rub curry all over each others body whilst screaming "ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH!"

this razy lacism is uncalled for.

this razy lacism is uncalled for.

90% of the boards will laugh and forget about it in an hour.

I HAVE PROVED MY POINT

PEACE

Should come talk to me when you won't get worked up over www.runescape.com.