Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DAT 2v2 FULLOUT MAYNEEEEEEEEEE

-Austin-

Soveriegn and Resistance teamed up against Leet Tactics and Selection of Pures for a 2v2 F2P Fullout. SV+R's team peaked at 60 on teamspeak and 56 ingame taking the 3-0 victory.

Rules:

Wilderness rules

3 rounds, 2 classic 1 plat

Teamcapes on

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

GJ. You did attack before we attacked and killed both our leaders, wait till we hit you when we are attacking.. -.-

conditions were a bit unfair considering you had 2 mpcs (R+ SV) we had 1 lpc and 1 mpc (Lt and SOP)

lol but you out pulled us and won non the less would like to war either of you guys us vs you would be fun!

GZ on both of your first wins against sop in a prep!

Would like to see one of you guys beat us on our own ;)

Really was fun tho thanks for the time, conditions can't always be perfect

I still want the redo on the second round when we were getting ready you guys killed our two leaders when we were attacking but who knows... weird you missed that on film L0l

Asked for a redo, you refused and said you were claiming autowin. It was obvious who actually won the round.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Lol i remember 2nd round when someone from your clan(or sv) ddosed LT leader "mulugg" guy a few times... just sad.. too bad ko to punish couldn't ddos me cuz i was using my campus comp. i know he tried to.. he always does.

1phz3wx.jpg