Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Vs NME P2P Prep

Allen

nmebang.gif

Was a fun maxing session, ty NME!!!

VgiEK.gif

Dat u tayyab? methinks it is.

awks

Damn you froze 3 people must of took a lot of brain power to think of that over the top tactic.

OT; Was fun. I wasn't there to help my east out first round so thats why we lost.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nmebang.gif

Was a fun maxing session, ty NME!!!

VgiEK.gif

Dat u tayyab? methinks it is.

awks

Damn you froze 3 people must of took a lot of brain power to think of that over the top tactic.

OT; Was fun. I wasn't there to help my east out first round so thats why we lost.

You're ignoring the fact that they all sat there for 5 seconds confused at what to do.

Also, tip for eop the obviously pro p2p clan. When you're surrounded by mostly mages, you shouldn't pray range :rolleyes:

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Am i the only one that sees "tayyab" the main "T A Y Y A B" in EoP's TS3 ???? wow.. is this an EoP member whose main is

"T A Y Y AB"... ahh tayyab u legend.

Yeah dude he's actually a rank or something, but he's been doing it for ages so Eop kinda slides that under the rug. Also, if your slick about it you can also catch Elfen Lied on a pure lol :P

Meh, I'm never really impressed with your performances. Even when you were decent, it all just seems a tad sloppy. But gj anyway, and I hope the fake Scott learned his lesson! :thumbsup:

ripscottl.gif

You realise Scottdoeslaw isn't Scott right?

Nothing like a failed attempt at humiliating someone.

l0l

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Round 1

EoP Starting:33

EoP Ending:0

Enemy Starting:33

Enemy Ending: idk like 10 or something

120620175018.jpg

22 ending :P :thumbsup:

Thanks for clearing that up :thumbsup:

always here to help the pirates. :rolleyes:

purewarfare.png

ripscottl.gif

doesn't matter it's still funny rofl

The fact that they're trying to humiliate Scott because he consistently rips their clan apart verbally but have failed to do so makes it all the more hilarious actually.

Why are you talking in third person, Scott? Interesting choice to ask Andrew if you can use his Pure Warfare account lol, I know Andrew and he doesn't type like that. :teehee: Too bad the mods are oblivious lol.

Good job EOP.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

prep z p2p :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

It was a good fight overall, both clans know that. I feel no need for the arguments outside of the battleground but hey, kids will be kids. Thoroughly enjoyed the prep was closer than I expected. Thanks for the fight EOP, see you on Friday and hopefully for a P2P rematch sometime soon.

Pretty sure you didn't peak at 57 in game.

Thanks for the prep though

Guess you ignored the picture of us having 55 in the FC.. easily had 57 at one point

Guess I should look at pictures more often.

:S

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

ripscottl.gif

doesn't matter it's still funny rofl

The fact that they're trying to humiliate Scott because he consistently rips their clan apart verbally but have failed to do so makes it all the more hilarious actually.

Why are you talking in third person, Scott? Interesting choice to ask Andrew if you can use his Pure Warfare account lol, I know Andrew and he doesn't type like that. :teehee: Too bad the mods are oblivious lol.

Good job EOP.

It's not Andrew, nor is it Scott.