Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Vs NME P2P Prep

Allen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea man, NME are so bad at p2p, nice to see your newly found p2p basedness just barely squeaked out a 2-1 though.

u realize it was nme that claimed we were p2p based

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

Yea man, NME are so bad at p2p, nice to see your newly found p2p basedness just barely squeaked out a 2-1 though.

Nice join date.

8jMZO.png

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Nice join date.

nice life

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

we'll make sure they claim to be 'f2p based' again.

lolyk.png

ripscottl.gif

You realise Scottdoeslaw isn't Scott right?

Nothing like a failed attempt at humiliating someone.

doesn't matter it's still funny rofl

The fact that they're trying to humiliate Scott because he consistently rips their clan apart verbally but have failed to do so makes it all the more hilarious actually.

Are you still talking about that 1 topic he made where 90% of the things he said were made up shananigans??

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Nice join date.

nice life

Flaunting your 80% warn on a Runescape related internet website must make you feel pretty big.

uy9cn3.png

After lookin at the replies of Enemy members I guess they won't be happy nor will they be making a topic if they happen to beat us in Friday prep.

You are not allowed to be happy after winning a prep I guess...

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I'll make sure i **** on your mums chest once im done with NME.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

After lookin at the replies of Enemy members I guess they won't be happy nor will they be making a topic if they happen to beat us in Friday prep.

You are not allowed to be happy after winning a prep I guess...

There's a difference between posting about a win and then spewing pointless ******** about it (I.E Scottdini or whatever) lol.

Once again, great job on the win. I thought the prep was pretty fun.

Hi

I'll make sure i **** on your mums chest once im done with NME.

How are you gonna get off your wheelchair though? :S

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

ripscottl.gif

You realise Scottdoeslaw isn't Scott right?

Nothing like a failed attempt at humiliating someone.

doesn't matter it's still funny rofl

The fact that they're trying to humiliate Scott because he consistently rips their clan apart verbally but have failed to do so makes it all the more hilarious actually.

Why are you talking in third person, Scott? Interesting choice to ask Andrew if you can use his Pure Warfare account lol, I know Andrew and he doesn't type like that. :teehee: Too bad the mods are oblivious lol.

Good job EOP.

haha, he actually talks in third person even when hes not pretending to be someone else, have you not seen any of their pure warfare topics?

anything to make more people know who he is

by the way if that isn't scott in the gif i apologise for the mistake, but no-one in eop actually knows who he is :P

I love this.

I know NME lost, but reading how happy EOP is about their win is just great. Shows that NME isn't taken lightly in any server any more.

no i'd say it shows that its taken NME a year of their existance to man up and p2p prep us, was a long overdue spanking :P

as for the NME complaining about baiting, i'd point out the irony but i don't think the majority of you would understand

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif