Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Vs NME P2P Prep

Allen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flame/bait more please.

Nice win, but show some respect next time.

NME never show us respect, in-game, or on these forums....if you want respect, then try to gain our respect, if not, then stop complaining. All your ranks and 3/4 of your members talk mad smack so if anything you deserve it...with the exception of Ben, either he's a pretty chill guy, or he doesn't want to lose his honoured member mask on PW forums, either way, gotta give him credit....

P.S: I see you lurking now Ben. :wub:

thekingu.png

pznnc8.gif

does anyone in NME know that smite/ss doesn't actually protect you from any damage, or actually do anything at all if you aren't attacking anyone?

LOL

LOL

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Flame/bait more please.

Nice win, but show some respect next time.

NME never show us respect, in-game, or on these forums....if you want respect, then try to gain our respect, if not, then stop complaining. All your ranks and 3/4 of your members talk mad smack so if anything you deserve it...with the exception of Ben, either he's a pretty chill guy, or he doesn't want to lose his honoured member mask on PW forums, either way, gotta give him credit....

P.S: I see you lurking now Ben. :wub:

Hey now, I know for a fact i do little to no smack talking. That hurt =[

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png