Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs The Almighty, Fearless, Powerful, Super, Flacid, PoP!

Pepe

156e03s.png

Today we left Edge for our early morning pkri with Pop. We peaked at around 35. Thanks to all the EoP that woke up early for this glorifying fight. We were outnumbered, out-leveled, and out-matched but we pulled it through and came out with a 3.0 kdr. Thanks for the fight Pop and whatever the other 3 clans that were with you are.

f0vtzc.png

Rules

- 30 Minute Cap
- Wildy Pkri
- All on

f0vtzc.png

theoptube.png

f0vtzc.png

Why would Pop even think they could beat you guys in f2p when they cant even compete in p2p? They just fed you guys with free returns rofl.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

nice1 eop, good to see you stepping into f2p

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

lol 3.0 kdr? it was 113 kills 102 deaths in your favour. Clearly doesn't show LS sniping us

I didn't think I would have to go back and find the fight on the kdr but seeing as the average iq on these forums is probably around 50 here you go.

kdrdkrkdkrkdr.png

And just by looking at the KDR your kills do not match our deaths. Your kills are actually less then our deaths and our kills are about two times more then your deaths. This could only mean that you guys were the ones teaming with other clans/bringing mains. Now I'm off to bed. Good night.

Nice job

EDIT: 500 POST COUNT!?!?!?!?!?!? COME AT ME BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

I demand to see Scotdini! He is the only reason I cam to this thread =[

Gj Eop

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Obviously not outleveled by pop lool (unless rune invites) plus Sovreign and resistance were there lol u were obviously not outleveled ;p

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Obviously not outleveled by pop lool (unless rune invites) plus Sovreign and resistance were there lol u were obviously not outleveled ;p

Lol I just typed whatever came to my head