Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy plugs the eruption

Prateek

<18:10:03> "Cody" dropped (connection lost)

<18:10:57> "John" dropped (connection lost)

<18:12:50> "John getting ddosed" dropped (connection lost)

<18:11:44> "Sean" dropped (connection lost)

<18:11:24> "Leech" dropped (Connection lost)

<18:11:51> "preschool" dropped (connection lost)

<18:04:40> "tayyab" dropped (connection lost)

<17:56:35> "Solo" dropped (connection lost)

<17:51:11> "ruizpk" dropped (connection lost)

ddos12.png

Plugged by a booter

anOGZ.png

thanks for telling me who your leak was

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one's claiming you ddosed us. You could have had your admins give out IPs to skids on IRC for all I know but the fact of the matter is we were ddosed.

bl00d`, when did I ever claim CWA was so important?? Lmfao. Go find me quotes from 2k10 lmao

And Fayth aren't pictures enough proof for you? I along with Cody and several other ppl lost connection in the first round and 2nd round while fighting. It doesn't matter know, EOP members know what happened so thats all I care about.

See you tomorrow and Sunday, hopefully you don't use "server lag" as an excuse to go to clan wars again.

i remember calling a pile on you in rd1, and are you indirectly accusing marty of giving out your staff team's ip's?

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

<18:10:03> "Cody" dropped (connection lost)

<18:10:57> "John" dropped (connection lost)

<18:12:50> "John getting ddosed" dropped (connection lost)

<18:11:44> "Sean" dropped (connection lost)

<18:11:24> "Leech" dropped (Connection lost)

<18:11:51> "preschool" dropped (connection lost)

<18:04:40> "tayyab" dropped (connection lost)

<17:56:35> "Solo" dropped (connection lost)

<17:51:11> "ruizpk" dropped (connection lost)

ddos12.png

Plugged by a booter

anOGZ.png

thanks for telling me who your leak was

damn

Hi

The fact of the matter is we had 4-5 people DC every round (I dced 1st and 2nd) and the only people capable of getting my IP in the first place is most likely your clan.

Thanks for the fights, look forward to tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure EOP kept it flame free, you can enjoy your CWA wins all you want lol, my members know its for practice and thats all that matters.. a shame clan wars is taken so seriously but oh well :confused:

You are in the Most Hated pure clan, correct?

You take pride in that, correct?

But you whine when you get "ddosed" during preps/trips etc

about the only people capable of getting your IP: You're registered on plenty of other sites and it's not hard to get IPS if someone really wanted it.

I'm not sure about the flame-free part because my public was on friends; but I'd love to see a POV of the prep from Eop's side because after I watched the P2P prep video and I can see tons of flames including from ranks of EoP. About enjoying the CWA wins, if you ask me EoP seemed pretty happy about the P2P prep win (which was in clanwars) and seemed to take it very seriously.

:meh:

ovp8g.png

The fact of the matter is we had 4-5 people DC every round (I dced 1st and 2nd) and the only people capable of getting my IP in the first place is most likely your clan.

Thanks for the fights, look forward to tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure EOP kept it flame free, you can enjoy your CWA wins all you want lol, my members know its for practice and thats all that matters.. a shame clan wars is taken so seriously but oh well :confused:

about the only people capable of getting your IP: You're registered on plenty of other sites and it's not hard to get IPS if someone really wanted it.

I'm not sure about the flame-free part because my public was on friends; but I'd love to see a POV of the prep from Eop's side because after I watched the P2P prep video and I can see tons of flames including from ranks of EoP. About enjoying the CWA wins, if you ask me EoP seemed pretty happy about the P2P prep win (which was in clanwars) and seemed to take it very seriously.

ownage

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Ashame our callers and members were ddosed rounds 1 & 2 :/

Current %Council of EoP - Most hated, Most feared, Most successful.

youve got to be kidding me... this guy is a council in eop?

O sup hindu heard your going elder hard times man :confused:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

this is coming from an ex-rank of eop

HE'S SEEN THE LIGHT

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Ashame our callers and members were ddosed rounds 1 & 2 :/

Current %Council of EoP - Most hated, Most feared, Most successful.

youve got to be kidding me... this guy is a council in eop?

O sup hindu heard your going elder hard times man :confused:

aren't you indian too?

Current +Member of the Eruption Of Pures

foreverbrave.png

Proud to have been a +Member of Enemy

Proud to have been +Member of Brave-Theory

All I see is EOP crying and bitching on this topic.

No one is crying or bitching on this topic. There has probably been a total of 4 EoP who have actually even posted on this topic. The fact of the matter is that 5+ people were hit off each round. You can deny that NME had nothing to do with it if you want but the fact is we did get ddosed. The only round where our main caller didn't was the third round, being the round we dominated on. So anyways good job today on beating us practically +5 every round.

im supposin this was the same reason you lost the last 3 f2p preps with us in a row aswell?

im only supposin

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

All I see is EOP crying and bitching on this topic.

No one is crying or bitching on this topic. There has probably been a total of 4 EoP who have actually even posted on this topic. The fact of the matter is that 5+ people were hit off each round. You can deny that NME had nothing to do with it if you want but the fact is we did get ddosed. The only round where our main caller didn't was the third round, being the round we dominated on. So anyways good job today on beating us practically +5 every round.

you know making excuses about your losses wont make you better right

i mean this is the 4th time youve lost to us in a f2p prep in a row, whereas we've never lost to you once... EXCUSES NO WORK

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

"Excuses are like ass holes, everyone has one and they all stink."

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS