Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy plugs the eruption

Prateek

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj lads, shouldn't your ts turn off if eop's does?

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Matt, didnt you just plug out your internet cable m8, since our TS's are hosted on the same server?

I think the point of the picture was to show that he couldn't get on TS lol

anyways was lame dcing rd1/2, only got to war one round =[

gratz on win

what are you trying to imply here... hmm :ninja:

jk ycoc ty for the gratz ^_^

i'm implying that im the greatest

wat of it

The fact of the matter is we had 4-5 people DC every round (I dced 1st and 2nd) and the only people capable of getting my IP in the first place is most likely your clan.

Thanks for the fights, look forward to tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure EOP kept it flame free, you can enjoy your CWA wins all you want lol, my members know its for practice and thats all that matters.. a shame clan wars is taken so seriously but oh well :confused:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

The fact of the matter is we had 4-5 people DC every round (I dced 1st and 2nd) and the only people capable of getting my IP in the first place is most likely your clan.

Thanks for the fights, look forward to tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure EOP kept it flame free, you can enjoy your CWA wins all you want lol, my members know its for practice and thats all that matters.. a shame clan wars is taken so seriously but oh well :confused:

2 much irony for one sitting brb going to dumb a load

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

I saw you attacking me in r1. wot

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

"NO1 LIKES US WE DNT C4R3!!!!!"

stop fucking bitching about it then

and im pretty sure the last fight we had on a saturday (where i was hit off asap we rushd u at green hill) we came out with more kills and less deaths.

and as far as "eop kept it flame free" goes, accusing us of ddosing you is just asking for a flame war. speculate all you want but after you spam "flash1:we are pirates" for 15 minutes and then lose damages your member's confidence and trust in leadership, even funnier when you spout bullshit like "CW 4 PRACTICE" only after you lose.

grow up queen

@cody fite me

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Complete opposite, go refer to your topic and refence to Scottdini or all that "shenanigans."

Why would we bother to DDoS you when we know that we're more than capable of beating you (hence why we're 4-0 in F2P preps). If it was us, surely we would have done it on Wednesday too?

Inb4usayitwasmartywhowasn'tevenattheprep.

Whatever tho, it seems as tho EOP will say to their members it was NME no matter who did it.

ONCE AGAIN, UNBAN ANDREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Hi

idk whats funnier eop thinking we actually ddosed them or eop complaining about being ddosed when they ddos every clan every week.

Anything to keep the members happy i guess, thanks for the easy win. Our new members, applicants, and lower ranks sure got a lot of practice from today

No one's claiming you ddosed us. You could have had your admins give out IPs to skids on IRC for all I know but the fact of the matter is we were ddosed.

bl00d`, when did I ever claim CWA was so important?? Lmfao. Go find me quotes from 2k10 lmao

And Fayth aren't pictures enough proof for you? I along with Cody and several other ppl lost connection in the first round and 2nd round while fighting. It doesn't matter know, EOP members know what happened so thats all I care about.

See you tomorrow and Sunday, hopefully you don't use "server lag" as an excuse to go to clan wars again.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

No one's claiming you ddosed us. You could have had your admins give out IPs to skids on IRC for all I know but the fact of the matter is we were ddosed.

And Fayth aren't pictures enough proof for you? I along with Cody and several other ppl lost connection in the first round and 2nd round while fighting. It doesn't matter know, EOP members know what happened so thats all I care about.

http://www.mytechguide.org/88/simple-tips-...afe-and-secure/

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy