Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare P2P Tournament Results

Rangepoonpkr

i thought this was double elimination lol which means foe would have had to lose twice in a row in the finals to really lose????

excellent tourny managers

We made a topic about it being a winner takes all finals and i talked with FOE ranks and they were ok with it.

Congratulations Fi and Hazard!

p2p20v20pure.png

Congrats guys, hope you enjoy the sigs.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

i thought this was double elimination lol which means foe would have had to lose twice in a row in the finals to really lose????

We made a topic about it being a winner takes all finals and i talked with FOE ranks and they were ok with it.

are you a ******* idiot? why would FOE ever agree to that when were 1 up and you have to win twice to take the crown and us only once? Think pure warfare need to realise a mistakes been made here.

are you a ******* idiot? why would FOE ever agree to that when were 1 up and you have to win twice to take the crown and us only once? Think pure warfare need to realise a mistakes been made here.

Its PW bro lmfao, flawed as ****

Dude, sorry foe- but if you lost the first time, you're going to loose the second time.

This isn't basketball, it's all practically made up, there's no miraculous come backs, or half court shots.

No need to complain about how the tourny was set up...lol.

Not many clans entered anyway.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Dude, sorry foe- but if you lost the first time, you're going to loose the second time.

This isn't basketball, it's all practically made up, there's no miraculous come backs, or half court shots.

No need to complain about how the tourny was set up...lol.

Not many clans entered anyway.

LMFAO.

This clown.. It was supposed to be double elimination, and FOE won the first prep, but I guess the leaders in FOE agreed to it just being a final round as the second round. We didn't lose twice mate. Not sure why your chattin ****.

They call me big meech.

Congrats guys

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• 1 month later...