Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

To all you old guys

Reilly

That have played the game before dec07, how the hell do you managed to stay interested in rs anymore? Serious question, with all the new updates, weapons and ******** what keeps you guys playing? I'm assuming most of you, as I, are at least 18+ by this point in your lives, and I was wondering what keeps you interested in the game now a days. Is it the community that you've indulged yourselves in for all these years, or do some of you legitimately still enjoy playing rs to pass time and have fun?

lifes a ***** n then ya die

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a second community from real life, something to do when there's nothing else happening. I don't even clan anymore I just hang around a community (Fi) I have been involved in and out for the last 4 years. Even if this update destroys pures, the community will still be around and so will I. I don't even necessarily play the game much any more either, mainly just PK.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

i quitted rs for like 2,5 year

half year ago i came back and i found it pretty fun for now

its also not managing to keep playin this game

its staying and helping ur clan, clanning is the only thing that i still like in this game

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Everyone's answer will likely be similar to the previous post. Everyone enjoys talking to their old friends that they have made over the years, also the community that they've been apart of for so long. That's the main reason I still play, and many others as well.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

I enjoy the game, even tho I preferred pure clanning back in the old days, but LPC is close to it

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

I play during the summer and go extremely inactive during the school year. Since last year was my first year of college, I didn't play for 10 months. I hate this game with a passion and only play it for PVP and my clan. Without them, I would probably quit.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

The only things I enjoy in this game are Dungeoneering and clanning. Aside from those 2 things I'm never even online.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I've been involved in pure clanning for 7 years, and the only reason I've logged on the actual game for the final 4 of these years is to lead Epidemic and now NME, although I am far less active than I once was now

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Pretty much just play for clanning now. As far as the actual game of runescape goes... meh.

Hoping this combat rework will at least make things interesting for a while

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Without bots, I honestly wouldn't be playing. There's too many boring things that need to be done for the fun ones, which is where bots come in and make it so it's just pure fun. I played legit for 4 years and didn't achieve one 99 lol

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin

i played b4 dec 07, and i recently retired earlier this year, its not as good as it used to be bro.

Once in a while i come on to pk with my clan mates. If your old clan is still here see if they will let you go on trips as a X member. Its just something to do if ur bored.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

i dont play anymore but for some strange reason i feel inclined to check up on how pure clans are doing. when i was in school i would lurk like once every 2 or 3 weeks, but now that its summer its gotten worse

I don't have the motivation to be a part of anything anymore, but spent so many years in the community it's interesting enough to keep me checking in on it.

35b6usw.gif

cuz my account rapes and its something to do.

all other video games are crap right now.

cod is boring, halo reach was ****, gow turned ****. I quit runescape pretty much before wild was taken away and I stayed inactive for a long time and got back into runescape when console gaming turned to ****.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Yeah I quit quite a bit ago

Just happened to come on today to lurk to see what pures are thinking of the looming update

I ask the same questions tbh... I'll check out the beta but mainly out of curiosity rather than an attempt to see if the game is worth playing.

Don't think its the game going downhill as much as its my own personal perception of it as I grow up and desire other things in life and have better ways to spend my time. I now realise rs is just a time sink with no end product.

I'm 19 and started playing in 05, made my first pure in 06 and joined my first clan Fi in mid 07

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

I dont enjoy RS in general, from time to time I like to skill and pk and whatnot but im not super interested in it. I also am not a fan of any of the newest updates and armour/weapons etc, i still pk with old-school ****, and i dont know much about new weapons/armour/bonuses in the game nowadays, I never keep up to date with the updates. I just play for my clan...pking, the events, preps, and just the community and the people in it....love it so much, i just can't bring myself to quit the game....EoP4life *****. :)

thekingu.png

The community of the clans i have either run or been in is wat keeps me around. I lead a clan for almost 3 years and those people are still great friends of mine. I talk to them on a daily and keep in touch with them. Its like another family to me.

The game overall isnt fun to me, i dont enjoy the game other than 1 skill and that would be Slayer. Its a skill that u cant bot really, u cant buy.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS