Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pures Less Than 2%

Biohazard

120626134609.png

Mod marks a retard.

**** HIM

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Maybe if you count only accounts with combat stats, that are 1 def, and include every rs account ever made, then yes.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

we need to find a way to ruin this game for others, as revenge for what jagex is doing :)

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Lol knowing Jagex.

The 2% is so skewed and depicted wrongly.

2% of total current accounts? (~195m according to Jagex front page?) - I doubt it. (Pures) - which is subjective in meaning also; because let's not forget he might mean "1 def only accounts with offensive stats" [so not including turm pures and such].

Even then, 2% is a long shot.

I would hope they'd at least try to clarify some statistics before spewing **** outta their asses like that.

Pures have always been apart of the game. I haven't played the beta yet, and I intend to try it out - But if Jagex does decide to give pures the shaft. Then not only would it be beyond the magnitude of incomprehensible retardation on their part - But in turn it would hugely effect newcomers, the economy, etc.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

that second pic was kind of a ***** move by him

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Here's my .02 ....

This game is done. There's 2 types of people who still play this game - idiot mains who skill for fun all day and suck at life, and people who probably should be doing other things with their lives but still play for the community/their clan/nostalgia. Completely changing the game will get rid of the 2nd type of player, who will finally decide that this is the last straw. In return, this will indirectly get rid of the 1st player. Why?

The first player enjoys the game by making money via skilling. Well, who buys all the crap that they make in this game? No matter what skill it is that produces something, it ALWAYS ends up being bought by the 2nd type of person (whether it be pures, pkers, or even high level mains that just fight monsters - again, this updates will make anyone who's played the game for too long quit, which includes maxed mains). All the objects that skilling brings into the game end up as either arrows, armor, potions, food, runes, etc. - the only reason anyone buys that stuff is for PK'ing, PvM, or alching (which, guess what, is done only by PKers and PvM'ers). So there will be no demand for anything, prices will drop, no one will make any money, and the 1st type of player gets bored and quits.

If Jagex were smart, they'd do what they did with RSC and let the game continue to be played as is now but with no more updates. What do they have to lose...

MORAL OF THE STORY: IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DONT FIX IT!!!! Goddammit every ******* big company out there needs to learn that.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

• 3 weeks later...
l0l we need to make a big riot

Whats the point. They will realize their mistake, here in a few months after the update. If anything, I feel this update will do more hurt then help for Runescape. Pures make up for more then 2% of the runescape community, 2% is a gross understatement. You also have to take into account the other "pking builds", most of which will be rendered close to useless. Main pking will be all thats left. Of the mains, alot of the older players have been quitting alot lately, and I know for a fact that whats left of the older main group, the majority of them do not approve of this update. Not only will runescape be losing membership from pures, but the game will lose its originality, what made it unquie. Runescape is bascially copying other MMORPG's- to an extent, with the hotkeys. Hybridding will be.. meh. A lot different, if it will even exist at all (I have not played BETA yet, and I don't intend on it either.) I know recently, ALOT of my friends have quit, meaning the vast majority of them, and the majority of the rest plan on quitting with the update.

While Pures have been an inspiration to this ****** game(from the aspect of pking, I mean who doesn't know about famous pure pkers, from Kids Ranqe to that one kid from foe who fails alot<3), we've always been the outcasts in the community, hence why we tend to stick to our own private community. This combat update will probably destroy us, in all honest, and if not, things will have changed, and not for the better. Jagex has shown that they do not care about us. And in all honesty, when has jagex ever overturned something for the underdog in a major decision (aside from allowing swiftkit back in the day when they banned all 3rd party clients to rid the game of botting.)

Take a look at the "OLD" wilderness being brought back. (and on that note, I honestly preferred bh to all of these 2k10 idiots bringing their ******** to the old wilderness, but let us not go there.)

There was a minority (mainly the skillers/retards who didn't want free trade back due to rwting/botting outbreaks/etc even though botting was quite popular during this time period anyway, as was rwting, it just made it slightly harder to xfer money from account to account) who didn't want the change. Jagex basically **** on them, as they are ******** on us now. Its been a good run boys. Props to MM for being the only true pure clan from the beginning to the end. Respect breh. Oh and FI is #1<3

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

2% Is probably very vauge, that probably counts for people with 1 def.

50% Of the accounts are bots so its more like 4% then you include all other pking accounts its got to come to around 30-40%.

I for one have cancelled my membership anyway.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

This certianly solidifies the conspiracy theories dating many years back, that Jagex was out to eliminate pures.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend