Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fi vs EoP F2P Full Out

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my vid, was alive all rounds and had teamspeak on the last round to see how we had members calling to bring the ******* win vs eop was a joke man

Mark #1

good job chris calling outside the portal and every other member of fi to step up and call for their clan!

The clan that deserved to win, won. The clan that spent more time preparing on Runescape and less about buying more shells prevailed.

Hope not fear. For the love of the game, not hatred or trying to close other clans. The only clan that deserves to close is the one who takes things so far outside of this game out of immaturity, lack of experience in life, and plain stupidity.

I cannot be more proud of my clan for not only winning, but winning the right way. I had to watch from orbs, couldn't even be online during 2nd round. So proud.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

The clan that deserved to win, won. The clan that spent more time preparing on Runescape and less about buying more shells prevailed.

Hope not fear. For the love of the game, not hatred or trying to close other clans. The only clan that deserves to close is the one who takes things so far outside of this game out of immaturity, lack of experience in life, and plain stupidity.

I cannot be more proud of my clan for not only winning, but winning the right way.

word

titanj.png

my vid, was alive all rounds and had teamspeak on the last round to see how we had members calling to bring the ******* win vs eop was a joke man

Mark #1

good job chris calling outside the portal and every other member of fi to step up and call for their clan!

I ******* love my clan

there was ddosing going on from both sides

proof?

EDIT: 154 User(s) are reading this topic (92 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

activity on this topic is similar to full outs back in the good on days on Pure Community lol. note there wasn't any ddosing during those fullouts either

there was ddosing going on from both sides,and both clan had massive invites.

And you idiots wonder why pures are dieing

We have no reason to ddos Eop we're more than confident in our ability and member quality. We weren't the ones offering people GP to leave the portal to gain an unfair advantage nor were we the people hitting ranks offline to gain an unfair advantage lol

titanj.png

there was ddosing going on from both sides,and both clan had massive invites.

And you idiots wonder why pures are dieing

agreed bro

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

great job FI, deserved this after all the **** eop throws at you

Retribution for what they did to mash

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Listen carefully at EoP's leaked TS they spam "The ddos took place (which was of that C ody kid), when watching Fatality's video you still see him alive and active however, at this point Fi we're in the lead nice fail excuse yet again.

Cheaters never prevail. 6 month's of smacking EoP and counting.

Fi <3.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -