Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fi vs EoP F2P Full Out

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually feel sorry for the EOP members, it's pretty clear from some of the members posts that they probably weren't even aware of what their leaders were doing and were there just to put up a good fight without the drama.

It's a shame really, because I'm sure there are EOP members out there reading this who are embarrassed how their rank team carries on. Sure, I get that some love the "everyone hates us we don't care" attitude, but lets face it your not ROT or EOS and RS isn't what it used to be.

Pures only have a few months before beta and you want these 100 v 100 fights to be remembered for the right reasons.

hey u i already mentioned them being wannabe version of rot !

wpeod.png

mkiqes.gif

#Wegudpk

Quality Members>Quantity Members

Calm down there, it was 2-1.. and the last round was close, regardless of the ddosin or whatever you can't really claim that much superiority over such a close fought runescape battle!

I'd like to see any clan keep it together the way we did with no ranks in-game and a proud member and an advance member calling. Due to the ddosing we were down by 7 due to all our ranks getting hit off but we overcame and won. The first round was an indication of what would have happened in the following 2 rounds if ddosing didn't play such a large part.

Are you talking about Mark and Danny?

Mark was a Co-Leader in Fi in 2010 and Danny was a high rank in DP. I'm more surprised you won with Chris screaming over them when he couldn't even see the fight lmao.

I'm not trying to take anything from you, you guys did well in your fight, but it wasn't two random no namer members calling that you all are making it out to be.

Grats on your win, Fi.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Calm down there, it was 2-1.. and the last round was close, regardless of the ddosin or whatever you can't really claim that much superiority over such a close fought runescape battle!

I'd like to see any clan keep it together the way we did with no ranks in-game and a proud member and an advance member calling. Due to the ddosing we were down by 7 due to all our ranks getting hit off but we overcame and won. The first round was an indication of what would have happened in the following 2 rounds if ddosing didn't play such a large part.

Mark was a Co-Leader in Fi in 2010 and Danny was a high rank in DP. I'm more surprised you won with Chris screaming over them when he couldn't even see the fight lmao.

I'm not trying to take anything from you, you guys did well in your fight, but it wasn't two random no namer members calling that you all are making it out to be.

Grats on your win, Fi.

But they are still members.. Mark lead in 2010, it is now 2012. Danny was a rank in DP in 2010, it is now 2012. Ofcourse they had experience, that's why we put faith in them in hopes they would help bring us the win. Which they did. But that doesn't change the fact they are MEMBERS not RANKS. They had absolutely no idea that they were going to have to call/lead our clan in the 3rd round.

Can't believe that Rain and Jeff r still doing "For the raincor."

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLO!!!!! YEA MAN!!! FOR THE RAINCOR!

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Beast ******* job FI.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Lmao, we put cowards to shame without ddos, hacking, scamming etc :].

Speaking pretty big for such a petite woman, cute.

Like always i win :] pm for pk lessons.

No ONE ever defeats me you noob! In all serious, i had loads of fun, and EoP did a great job and I'm proud of both clans. It's been a while since my last F2P fullout and I don't regret this one. Fi could have at least let me attend the last round, but nevertheless grats FI well deserved.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

★ Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot ★

Grats on your win, Fi.

But they are still members.. Mark lead in 2010, it is now 2012. Danny was a rank in DP in 2010, it is now 2012. Ofcourse they had experience, that's why we put faith in them in hopes they would help bring us the win. Which they did. But that doesn't change the fact they are MEMBERS not RANKS. They had absolutely no idea that they were going to have to call/lead our clan in the 3rd round.

so members don't make the rank the rank makes the member

seems like you got it spot on

Grats on your win, Fi.

so members don't make the rank the rank makes the member

seems like you got it spot on

It's neither. Ranks develop members but ranks come from members.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser