Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Sunday ~ Full Out + A Better P2P Trip Then Yours

blue

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys cam and hit us in w48 edgvile..cleard wile i was regroupin my klan..u even knew our world u hopped to w48 somehow (i think the y have a undercvor spy in my clan..ad somehow got our world..plz tell me who da spy is..no more edgville clearing..

121109164212.png

u guys cam and hit us in w48 edgvile..cleard wile i was regroupin my klan..u even knew our world u hopped to w48 somehow (i think the y have a undercvor spy in my clan..ad somehow got our world..plz tell me who da spy is..no more edgville clearing..

121109164212.png

wtf is wrong with ur keyboard

2ewgrxw.gif

Your grammatical skills and arrogance astounds me.

Congratulations though. Any pure clan that advances is amazing.

HqRtz.jpg

lmfaoo that made me laugh

good job on your trip

you guys gave us a good fight at clw ;p

looking forward to our p2p prep soon

can the clan world expect more 25+ pulls from dvf? see what i did there!

wtf is wrong with ur keyboard

hes tryin to be logan u herp derp

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

38v8? How is that an accomplishment lmao.. Looked fun i guess, better than foe's

^ This lol 38v8 and it was a hard fight? U had 30+ lol although they r mains 38v8 is enough lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

38v8? How is that an accomplishment lmao.. Looked fun i guess, better than foe's

^ This lol 38v8 and it was a hard fight? U had 30+ lol although they r mains 38v8 is enough lol

Palm......it's called Sarcasm. If you really think it was hard for us 38v8, then you're a moron.

2ewgrxw.gif

Lol I mean we had a return fight vs FI, got to hit the number one p2p clan(frenzy haah), and then got a prep with zenith after. I wish i could've spent 75% of my trip in edge like havoc oops frenzy soz

GJ z