Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR Closes its doors

irbanner.png

The history of Intense Redemption is a long and illustrious one. Last summer speaks for itself and the intense will never forget the times we had. I personally have been in one clan in my runescape career, Intense Redemption. I have been a part of something that I will carry for the rest of my life, the propaganda, relationships, and laughs are legendary. At this point my eyes are a bit teary, but my heart is strong for the blue blood of Intense Redemption. From Zoism, to Zalmon, to Intense Times, and all the fun we have stayed strong for five years. We made it past the closures and **** talk and formed a coalition that will never die. I won't go on and on about the times we've had because the intense know and they will never forget. The lamentable fact is that Intense Redemption will be closing after years of on and off ownage and glorious history. With the combat update on the horizon and all of our main staff 18+, and off to college, we face a turning point. The staff has given their all and for that I personally thank each of you. I thank the members, the elders, and the old school. You guys are truly inspiring. No one outside of our clan will truly know what kind of rich experiences we have had and never let anyone distort our greatness. We are prideful, we are historic, we will forever be intense.

We will be keeping the private facebook group to keep in contact with everyone so if you're not added pm a rank.

Life Plans of the Staff:

Zaya: Studying Civil Engineering Technology, I'll probably get married in like 4 or 5 years lol

Junior: Navy Seal then planning on going to medical school

Zo: Off to college and working, journalism as a life goal

Ricky: Off to college, studying economics and pre-law

Touqir: The greatest pure clan I have witnessed. The members, the ranks the atmosphere of the community I don't know what the hell to say. I joined In June and have learnt so much **** from IR, Runescape related as-well as in real life related.
My plans after this is just do what IR did, close **** clans and punish them xD. Also finally I can sleep at night now because I basically dedicated some of my life to this clan and its members. My life plan is basically finish college ( second year ) and find a job I am 18 In march so if you want to hook up Pm me for my facebook and we can smoke weed together, i've had the BEST time of Runescape in this clan, one of the reason for this closure is because most of the staff is just getting too old for this and cannot be active even if they tried, the ones who stayed till the end are the most intense. Forever Intense, I love you.

Justin: We are all aging and nearly college, or our 2nd year into it and we thought it would be in the best interest to close, and not weigh you guys down in our inactivity. I will be playing this summer yet on and off and plan on joining an HPC. Undecided which one currently. Best of Luck lads.
College

Inu: I'll be studying in Victoria for a political science masters, then going into law after, doing an exchange program to Australia, and part time working at my liquor store.

Yousif: Has a lot of potential in Al-Qaeda

http://rs-ir.com/forums/

#irclan

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Mixed up Touqir and Yousif's descriptions.

Fixed for you.

Touqir: Has even more potential in the Al-Qaeda.

Yousif: Has a lot of potential in Al-Qaeda

inb4biaseduneducatedstupidaznanimenerdmod

OT: Best of luck wherever you IR folk go off to.

P.S. I like how Inu and his bowlcut are trying to progress in society. Foreign exchange program to Australia? - Pfft always knew you were gay for Chris Hemsworth.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Apart from the FullOut to the Propaganda on both perspective, I will give you guys a lot of props.

Probably one of the best Rivalry I have ever been in, but all good things come into an End.

Good Luck, in College, the Real World, and anything else.

Josh/Co0kiezs

Proud Leader of Zenith

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

damn rip u guys always respected ir as a clan gd run etc hope u find a good home!!!! x]

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy