Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How did you find out about pure clanning?

I came to know wen i was with a random clan and saw Df (Now sv) rushin at us and Ascent rushed Df and i saw the fight then followed Ascent around lol then i was told about Pw by a friend then again i saw Ascent lol so i apped then learned alot about clannin

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of a friend named Zlatha (Epidemic members might remember him) recruited me to Tyrant Pures in '08. Had never seen a clan before that.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Knew about it from pking with a team and solo pking, but never looked into it. A few years later or so BH came out and I met Alex and he got me into Violent Demise. I was 13 I believe and I found Bro--Of--Str scary since he had this black person in his avatar with bandana's. I thought it was him in real life ... :-)!

heartline8.gif

I was sitting in soul wars when it first came out and I barrag33 I recruited me into Demolition, I saw purple 0wnz pk vids and Mahatmas but never looked into clanning. Also he wasn't spamming we just started talking to each other.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

One day I was wearing full mith, walking around killing goblins this kid 3 levels lower than me asked me for a fight I was like sure i'll kick your a$$, yeah anyway it didn't end well.

^The ******* was a pure lol.

Around 2005

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

i was on a lil pk trip with my masser friends and an Fi rank joined and told us to come to their pk trip and that we didn't need to apply we can just be part of their mass invites

that was 2 months ago and i been in love with clanning ever since!

Used to PK with a team of about 10 of us, always used to bump in APS & Pinkies, then apped to Freelancers.

Was known as `Flubber on Pure Community, and I have no idea why.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

pked with some eop kids back in the day and they recruited me

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

was reddies, gotta love massers ;) but after a little my old mate ian (i 0000 00 i) told me about real clans

Some famous guy on RuneHq was pking drags and killing trainers. Everyone thought he was the **** so I made a pure to show everyone what real pking was. Made this ****.

Eventually I got recruited to Tlp Jrs by someone. (Ikz? maybe?) Became full member and went to Foe because Tlp pulled like 10 people to a F2P trip and Foe killed us with like 40 people lol.

10pdfkn.jpg

I joined a clan called elite vengance (spelt wrong) when i was a young retard 1 def 60 cb acc. From there i saw these rune pures and they were awesome so i went and trained 40 def on guards. Then we merged with a few other clans and became known as velocity. The leader of elite vengance was the founder of DP (alex) and a few other leaders were Aaron who was another founder of dp and some high ranks were Peter / Rob also dp leaders. That **** closed down and I joined dp like 1 week after it opened.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png