Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resistance vs Unlimited [4-0]

2aj6wqc.jpg

I'm not sure who ddos'd Unlimited or why, but I plead with you to never do it again when we're fighting them. We went through the week being flamed hardcore and nonstop by Unlimited members causing a lot of hostility between the two clans. Knowing that we can be beaten after losing 2 preps this week, we went into this prep with one of the most serious attitudes I have seen from Resistance. We peaked at 25 members for the event and did work.

212thyv.jpg

Shout out to Im Unlimited - Dat Corrupt, Davidsaw Dat no cape/ Dat Gravite, Kirbee Dat spy.

Also if this was our last prep together, thank you for the fights. Goodluck with your clan Leet. :D

212thyv.jpg

Round 1 - Victory

Resistance Starting/Ending - 20/15
Unlimited Starting/Ending - 20/0

Resistance Defending round. We spent the first 5 minutes of the fight deciding who was going to defend. Finally we decided that we were going to, because Unlimited hopped multiple times while we only hopped once. The decision was made to defend in the trees north of the jail. Unlimited rushed in with range, and a couple members had scims out so we focused right on our dd and killed those that were inside the wrong clump. We than got our scims out and began transitioning through unlimited members until they were all cleaned up.

Round 2 - Victory

Resistance Starting/Ending - 23/17
Unlimited Starting/Ending - 23/0

Unlimited defending round. Unlimited defended inside of the default trees. Resistance held out west with bows out and focused at the entrance of the trees. With our range out and our binds hitting we dropped anyone that came towards the entrance of the trees. When the fight was near 17 v 14 we got our scims out and punished them.

Round 2 [REMATCH] - Victory

Resistance Starting/Ending - 25/19
Unlimited Starting/Ending - 25/0

Unlimited defending round. Unlimited defended in the same area at default trees. We kept the same strategy and kept our range out and killed the ones binded at the entrance. They got a push out of the trees when we were up 3, 20 v 17. In a counter attack we got our scims out and threw up melee overheads and demolished the lower level members of Unlimited. They than got spread and we just continued to clear them up. This was honestly the best round that we had with Unlimited.

Round 3 - Victory

Resistance Starting/Ending - 24/14
Unlimited Starting/Ending - 24/0

Round for was a normal pkri and we held west of the portal.

212thyv.jpg

120705150258.png
120705150412.png
120705150545.png
120705151128.png
120705151233.png
120705152959.png
120705153108.png
120705153112.png
120705153429.png
120705153533.png
120705153613.png
120705153621.png
120705153635.png
120705153703.png
120705153754.png
120705153913.png
120705153940.png
bSHM3.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only you can decide if you want to be remembered as an lpc who won legit fights or one who used illegal methods to win preps

its obvious we did nothing illegal.

quite obviously not, don't expect anymore preps

fdsjc.png

That was not us that ddos'd you. That's why we gladly redid the round.

bSHM3.png

only you can decide if you want to be remembered as an lpc who won legit fights or one who used illegal methods to win preps

fdsjc.png

thats why it happened seconds before you rushed, it is disgusting that even clans in the lpc in the community do stuff like this to win

fdsjc.png

thats why it happened seconds before you rushed, it is disgusting that even clans in the lpc in the community do stuff like this to win

It's just a coincidence. I really do apologize and wish you could understand how sincere it is. But you know like you said it's disgusting that people ddos. I despise it, and will do anything in my power to receive future fights from you guys.

bSHM3.png

fdsjc.png

It's just a coincidence. I really do apologize and wish you could understand how sincere it is. But you know like you said it's disgusting that people ddos. I despise it, and will do anything in my power to receive future fights from you guys.

that sounds good but actions speak louder than words

Obviously Resistance ddosed us, we arent ******* stupid?2nd round ts dropped then you rushed us at the same time..

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

fdsjc.png

that sounds good but actions speak louder than words

I will do my best in the near future.

bSHM3.png

We redid second round plus i also disconnected in second/third round and won by even more on third lol but ty 4 prep Ul hope to have more although u already told us u wouldnt fight us anymore even tho we redid secons round

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance