Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Beta test

walli

Hopefully can get some support. Many foe members are still keen to keep something going and keep playing scape and stay around their clan regardless of the update. I know many other clans have similar members. whether i will still be going i dont know but ill do what i can now to make sure we can keep something going and adapt if need be.

If you wanna get involved, which i hope you do even to just say nah its as **** as i thought im done then please join and idle in #beta-inners and we will get a big scale inner style fight and war with as many opts as we can before the trip tomorrow or at some point.

The chan will be highlighted, we will use either white hats or purple hats for either and mass edge and go for it.

End of the day it is a bit of fun and will give us an idea of if we can actually live as we are in new combat, whether we need to adapt or change our acc builds a bit or w/e

#beta-inners

will try do something 2morro.

#TEAM-WALLI

my membership ran out during the period, no beta for me.

Watched a video, RSD vs Solace p2p multi and the **** just looked boring to me.

Will defo give the new rs cb a try when it's out but I don't see it going far in multi imo.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Sounds really good tbh.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

from what I've heard, tanking is impossible even for mains but I'd be willing to give it a shot. There might be a future for clanning in f2p if none of the op stuff can be used.

Note both the HP in the following set ups are base of 93 HP and have been rocktail/bonfired. Edit: this is also for one defence, I haven't tried 35 defence.

Dual chaotic crossbows - Max HP ~2550 (so far)

Coif

Ava's accumulator

Amulet of fury/amulet of ranging

Dragon bolts / onyx bolts (e)

Dual chaotic crossbows

Leather body

Studded chaps

Mercenary's gloves

Leather boots

Archers' ring

Dragon 2h crossbow - Max HP ~4050 (so far)

Coif

Ava's accumulator

Amulet of fury/amulet of ranging

RUNITE BOLTS (THESE ARE THE BEST YOU CAN USE FOR DCB)

Dragon 2h crossbow

Leather body

Studded chaps

Mercenary's gloves

Leather boots

Archers' ring

For overall damage output I suggest the chaotic crossbow combination because it's too damn fast to tank really.

However, in wars/preps/inners whatever the DCB combination is probably better because of the higher max HP.

These are just two of the possible combinations - the abilities would include the majority of ranging abilities. The main one being used would be "Binding shot" (the stun one) and all the other fast and high damage output ones.

#TEAM-WALLI