Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No need to App, just join the friends chat.

3at

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CP got the **** ahahahha!

OT: Great trip boys!

How did we get the ****? we hit you and chased you to level 5 and u went to fight SOP. Gratz on your 3 kills etc.

Holy **** u seem heated,do you sit here all day camping and refreshing our topic?

No i sit here reading fake PW topics about an MPC that prepped an LPC and named their topic about a clan that they run away from every saturday.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

No i sit here reading fake PW topics about an MPC that prepped an LPC and named their topic about a clan that they run away from every saturday.

You already got banned off of one set of forums for posting when asked (told) not too, so why don't you go worry about your own clan?

wearelions.png
Hostility
#clan-hi
Click Here for Our Forums

knuckscopy.jpg

How did we get the ****? we hit you and chased you to level 5 and u went to fight SOP. Gratz on your 3 kills etc.

Holy **** u seem heated,do you sit here all day camping and refreshing our topic?

Your mad we cleared ur clan in singel??Your not allowed back to hositlity.

Just sayin

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

Your mad we cleared ur clan in singel??Your not allowed back to hositlity.

Just sayin

Are you that foreign? u ran south so u would stop dieing, we had 35 hungry Corrupt Pures 10 wild levels to the north. Thx for the loot. I would rather join SOP than Hostility as they have balls and dont sit in single all trip. Im done bumping this topic i cant win convince you guys on how bad you are.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

We'll continue bringing Mains and invites to see you cry. get used to it

You do realize your clan is dying because of that, right? When you admit to bringing mains/invites and having a **** attitude to everyone that makes people not want to join your clan. And so each week you go out with the same people and have 1 new app a month, and that my friend is why your clan will die.

Looked like a good trip Hi.

SOMEONE GET KIRBY BACK HERE his anger fueled the forums! quick!

OT: Thanks k2p, good to see you smashing on your trip as well.

3at.png

evolvek.png

Why is the title dedicated to CP but you only fought SOP today?you killed 3 CP members is that an all time record? we had that KDR from hitting NME in a 35vs45. Obviously not from the pussycat lions w/e u are.

NME had 37 in that fight.

Good job HI.

Sit the hell down, Lord Ben has spoken foolish muslim

OT: Thanks ben, same goes for you

3at.png

evolvek.png

You do realize your clan is dying because of that, right? When you admit to bringing mains/invites and having a **** attitude to everyone that makes people not want to join your clan. And so each week you go out with the same people and have 1 new app a month, and that my friend is why your clan will die.

th_blowjob.gif

suck it harder bro

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

th_blowjob.gif

suck it harder bro

wait wut

afc1go.png

you had a fight in single

you killed 2 z kids

and then fought pop...

LOL

You hit us in single strip.

Wait thats a similar place to another....**** where is that place again................................................GOD DAMN IT I R 2 RETARDED TO THINK OF IT. Brb changing name to [CP]Bear

oh wait...

120707224726.png

120707224736.png

Oh ya moss giants. That place is singles too. The place you camp 24/7. We're scared to come out of singles my ass. Go sit there more plz.

afc1go.png

you killed 2 z kids

and then fought pop...

LOL

Wait thats a similar place to another....**** where is that place again................................................GOD DAMN IT I R 2 RETARDED TO THINK OF IT. Brb changing name to [CP]Bear

oh wait...

120707224726.png

120707224736.png

Oh ya moss giants. That place is singles too. The place you camp 24/7. We're scared to come out of singles my ass. Go sit there more plz.

Oh please ... single strip>mossies? Hostility logic at its finest

you killed 2 z kids

and then fought pop...

LOL

oh wait...

120707224726.png

120707224736.png

Oh please ... single strip>mossies? Hostility logic at its finest

How is your 46 def?

afc1go.png