Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ray Allen to Miami and Steve Nash to LAL

The Lakers in my opinion will be better with Nash than Ramon Sessions. Their offense will be smarter and more smooth because Nash is a true point guard.

Ray Allen in Miami will just add to their already 3-point threat. Mario Chalmers, James Jones, Mike Miller, and now Ray Allen? This will create more opportunities for Lebron and D Wade to charge into the paint for some easy buckets. I can easily see Miami going to the finals again next year to win 2 in a row.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Gonna be intense, I was a heat fan when it was shaq and d wade....since then my favourite player (lebron) joined, along with bosh, and Ray Allen is one of my favourite players in the league aswell, so watching him go to the heat is gonna be so ******* awsome, can't wait for the season to start next year....im hoping the heat tear **** up, gonna be really epic to watch. :D

thekingu.png

Miami wont repeat who did they beat really good besides OKC. Boston was old as **** no wonder they beat them even though it went to 7 games shouldn't have.

LaL will be the team in the west if the others preform to their level, having Nash as a nasty assit person will help alot.

Miami no doubt will have a better 3-point game, but I don't think they will repeat.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

The Lakers in my opinion will be better with Nash than Ramon Sessions.

in your opinion? it's blatantly obvious they will be a better team with nash running the point...

Miami wont repeat who did they beat really good besides OKC. Boston was old as **** no wonder they beat them even though it went to 7 games shouldn't have.

LaL will be the team in the west if the others preform to their level, having Nash as a nasty assit person will help alot.

Miami no doubt will have a better 3-point game, but I don't think they will repeat.

miami will go back to the finals regardless. unless boston's new-found depth has something to say about it, nothing will stop them. the only team that stands a chance against miami in the finals is probably the lakers because of their height advantage

I would love to see Dwight Howard go to the lakers. And it just might happen because the Lakers are going to need some young talent to keep them going when Nash/Bryant finish out their careers

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• 2 weeks later...

the next season for the lakers will be about making sure that dwight is happy, look @ what orlando TRIED to do to keep him happy (changed entire coaching staff and even traded some players). If he's not happy in LA, BK is where he wants to go.

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"