Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Montage

Milky

6 years and 10 months ago a group of friends who PK’ed together daily and called themselves “reddies”

No....

reddies became erp which became Bp not Eop

Oh, sorry about that, but from reading our history topics, it mentions that BP ended up closing/merging into EoP in early 2007, which gave us the boost to take #1 from Fi.

Yep

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Just so you guys know this video was edited by a guy with no prior editing experience besides a couple clan pk trip videos. Cut him some slack lol. I think he did a great job.

Just so you guys no this video was edited by a guy with no prior editing experience besides a couple clan pk trip videos. Cut him some slack lol. I think he did a great job.

No ones moaning about the editing they just said it was too long which made it get boring.

Edit: Anyway it's all constructive criticism.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

personally i think it's too long and recent but not too shabby. gj to everyone who was a part of it

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

It's a montage, it's long because it's OUR clan and we want to remember all the events etc we did, not going to jam into a 5 minute video lmfao. #haters

#Clan-EoP

council.png

344ukna.jpg

eopftw.png

Proud %Council Of EoP

I thought it was pretty nice. Obviously this isn't the best site for real criticism. Only thing it was missing was some p2p in the wildy but other than that I thought it was pretty good.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

6 years and 10 months ago a group of friends who PK’ed together daily and called themselves “reddies”

No....

reddies became erp which became Bp not Eop

Oh, sorry about that, but from reading our history topics, it mentions that BP ended up closing/merging into EoP in early 2007, which gave us the boost to take #1 from Fi.

Lol let's agree to disagree.

I'm not sure what type of video this was suppose to be but I'm assuming just a side project. Not a bad video but for the most part transitions were lacking and the clips were way too long. Also where's all the older footage? or important footage.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

It's mainly a video of our events over the past year or so, if we put older footage from 2005 to early 2011 then I'm afraid it will be far longer than 10 minutes.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I thought it was pretty nice. Obviously this isn't the best site for real criticism. Only thing it was missing was some p2p in the wildy but other than that I thought it was pretty good.
Thanks for being mature & for your input :thumbsup:

Was hoping for older stuff from reading the topic.

Editing for clan **** sucks. You can't really do anything interesting or unique. When you do find something, people ***** and moan about how they couldn't see the fight or it was too fast.

I agree lol, it's fine though :P

#Clan-EoP

council.png

344ukna.jpg

eopftw.png

Proud %Council Of EoP

Wasn't all that great, would have been nice to see some 08/09/010 clips, most of your clips are generally pretty recent.

They said achievments from this year.

Amazing editing for someone who hasn't really edited before.

Really was kind of boring to me. But good job.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png