Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carl.

Carl

Okay, I guess this has to be done sooner or later...So here we go.

I'm Carl, I'm 17 years old and my home is in Finland. (Captain obvious is reporting for duty.) I have been playing on pures since the middle of -04, and F2P until joining Foe. I have a fine share in pure clans and how they work, seeing as I have never been on a main for 3 years now, aswell as I joined my first ever pure clan around this time. Currently, I'm in the middle of my matriculation exams first try, hence my somewhat low activity RS-wise.

I'm currently an officer of Foe, as high as a regular member can be on the hierarcy without having leadership authorities. That being said, I'm h-op and have limited moderating abilities on Foe-rs.com.

Before I joined Foe, I was a Mith-God of TGG, a senior member, so to speak. My first clan overall was called DP back in the day, a low level'd masser clan which could be found in W50, wearing priest gowns. (No, not Destructive Pures.)

After serving a month or two as a loyal member of DP I moved on to a similar masser clan called "C0Z", only we wore red capes. After that, my internet died and I didn't return to RS for 3 months. Upon arriving back, things had changed and I was left as a no-namer, and no one remembered me anymore.

Working up from nothing, I joined another masser clan called DS, Death on Site, which was quite close to DP, only that the leadership was a bit weird. After getting backstabbed on several trips, I gave up and decided that it was time for me to try out leading myself. I joined BD. I rose up to becoming co-leader within weeks, and despite being a no-named clan, we peaked at 200 opts one day, all 30-50 combat levels, lol. However, I became leader shortly after BD started to die out, but I managed to pull off a 12-2 Win/loss ratio until I officially declared BD dead.

After that whole scenario I went through lots of clans. None of the masser clans fit me anymore, so I decided to kick it back and enjoy scaping in general. I started to merch, and soon found out how to make money scamming. I team-scammed with a friend of mine (who I haven't seen for over 2 years), and we earned millions after millions, and F2P only. However, after all those messages of crying, I felt bad and decided to quit the whole thing before I'd end up banned. I somehow ended up rejoining DS once again, although I had sworn myself to never join them. I achieved 2nd degree co-leader, but after the rise of small time clans, the opts died out, joining and creating new small islands of clans and one day, I decided that this was it, I had done my share of work.

--- Short break for increased momentum ---

After the whole scene of this and that, I felt that I needed to belong somewhere, I needed a real clan. So I googled for one week straight, looking through all differents clan's websites and Runeheads. I stumbled across TGG one day, and read some history of TGG. I applied as an FA, and was along with Tom (Manaana) the longest remaining FAs. We were officially FAs for months, lol :D

I enjoyed TGG, I met several great people there. Three stands out most today though. Karl, PW's founder, was one of the few OPs in #TGG that I got to chill out with, seeing as he was one of the few GMT leaders, and I am of course GMT +2, so...Anyways, Tom, or Manaana, is today my longest running RS friend, and I couldn't be happier about it. He has helped me through rough times, aswell as I have helped him. HH R4nger, we had our fine moments, as fellow landsmen, we always got into trouble with our private chats in #TGG or outside of the CC. :D Still miss him.

Upon TGG's closure in 08, 16th of August if I remember it right, I applied as a FA of FOE.080816232429.png

My first ever trip as a member of FOE, during the era of PCL. :D

PW-wise, there has been question raised. "Who am I/Why am I a honoured member?"

I answered to your first question right there, but the reason of my honourable status is that, despite I was the 20th member of PW, I am the 5th member of PW. Also, I was helping Karl out alot with picking skins and giving my opinions on sigs, design and layout of Pure-Warfare. The reason I am currently 20th was because I got removed for reasons I don't know, but I re-joined because Karl threatened to do me without lube, so yeah...what can one do?

I suppose an IRL pic would be in order aswell. :O

Both pictures were taken last spring when we had a school trip to Russia, S:t Petersburg. Was mighty fun drinking and roaming the hotel hallways. :D

v61cok.jpg

Just meh :P

25hgvoz.jpg

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

• 2 weeks later...
cool story. Äitisi nai poroja!

isäs oli runkku, kun sua teki! vedä vittu päähäs

If you gunna speak finnish, use a good translator

and Carl you dont even look Finnish xD

10447.png

2ppd46g.png

favsm.png

I think you're #20 because the first IPB forums were illegal or something, so he switched to phpBB and got rid of it until he could afford a legal IPB forum, which is where I swooped in and got #5 :)

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL