Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith ~ Another Week of Smashing Clans

Co0kiezs

Gj

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howd u lose to tlp when u have +10 even hostility woulda done better and we suck at p2p. L0L

We didn't loose moron lmao

Well if u have a ******* +10 and u cant clear them than u basically lost.

Anyways good job on the rest of ur trip.

Lol, what is your clan pulling right now? Don't worry. Now that Operation Close IR is complete, you guys are next on our bucketlist. :thumbsup:

Getting mad over the thruth ?Gl closing us anyways lmfao

Where in my post do I seem mad. I swear you hostility kids lack brains. Remember all the **** talking you did, look where it got you now. In a slump, goodluck on saturday. Maybe we could find a prep if your not to scared looooooooooool

Where in ur post that u seem mad?Saying tthat zenith will close us because i said tlp shat on u guys. mad?

Nah im just stating, were going to close your clan.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Howd u lose to tlp when u have +10 even hostility woulda done better and we suck at p2p. L0L

Lol, what is your clan pulling right now? Don't worry. Now that Operation Close IR is complete, you guys are next on our bucketlist. :thumbsup:

You didn't close anyone, life gets the credit for closing us. Hope you're still enjoying this game man, I'd hate to see your safe haven not so safe anymore. :confused:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

You didn't close anyone, life gets the credit for closing us. Hope you're still enjoying this game man, I'd hate to see your safe haven not so safe anymore. :confused:

live it, instead of camping our topics and joining eop

woop woop

lol I wasn't on for the past 4 days but I'm back now, it seems like we smacked TLP badly yesterday. Don't get how TLP claims to beat us down by 10, you must be ******* retarded to think you can beat us down by 10. All propaganda by TLP, but it's expected. Gj on the trip my fellow Zenith, I'm back for good, getting 30+ kills every trip. Good luck next week TLP, you started **** that you can't handle.

2ewgrxw.gif

lol I wasn't on for the past 4 days but I'm back now, it seems like we smacked TLP badly yesterday. Don't get how TLP claims to beat us down by 10, you must be ******* retarded to think you can beat us down by 10. All propaganda by TLP, but it's expected. Gj on the trip my fellow Zenith, I'm back for good, getting 30+ kills every trip. Good luck next week TLP, you started **** that you can't handle.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

aah

We actually beat you down 14 but if you want to continue being mad ;P. It's simple we had a higher KDR than you during the fight.

Step 2 :teehee:

7qhoq8.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

aah

We actually beat you down 14 but if you want to continue being mad ;P. It's simple we had a higher KDR than you during the fight.

7qhoq8.jpg

OH ****, what a bad ass. You have a picture of a sign up page L0L, That's definitely going to stop us from smashing you every weekend. As for me apparently 'continuing being mad', I haven't been on for a week and you're camping a Sunday topic on a Monday night. YEA BRO, I must be the one who's mad. hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

2ewgrxw.gif

7qhoq8.jpg

Thank you so much for this

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

aah

7qhoq8.jpg

OH ****, what a bad ass. You have a picture of a sign up page L0L, That's definitely going to stop us from smashing you every weekend. As for me apparently 'continuing being mad', I haven't been on for a week and you're camping a Sunday topic on a Monday night. YEA BRO, I must be the one who's mad. hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

No I obviously think your mad because your clan was losing with a 14 man advantage, are you having trouble reading?

aah

7qhoq8.jpg

No I obviously think your mad because your clan was losing with a 14 man advantage, are you having trouble reading?

No1 is buying your propaganda, you're **** in matched opts, what the **** makes you think you can beat us down by 14, you wouldn't be able to beat EF down by 14 in P2P. Lmafo do you have down syndrome kid.

2ewgrxw.gif

aah

7qhoq8.jpg

No1 is buying your propaganda, you're **** in matched opts, what the **** makes you think you can beat us down by 14, you wouldn't be able to beat EF down by 14 in P2P. Lmafo do you have down syndrome kid.

I know you are a little brain dead so I will provide you with some pictures: (actually it was 15)

TLP: 31

screenshot655.png

Zenith: 46

120709211457.png

KDR: (we had 2 people not in CC, both 30 def with titans)

15hsvpa.png

Can't wait for your ******* to reply lol

7qhoq8.jpg

Your so dumb for posting that. Thanks

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

7qhoq8.jpg

That's what you think ;P...feel free to check out our clan discussion haha!

Oh and why you no respond slow burnz??????????????????? I would be ****** off 2.

Their were no Frenzy with us, Booos and DanCream both left Frenzy and apped 3 days ago...try harder to find excuses lil guys ;P

7qhoq8.jpg

Oh and why you no respond slow burnz??????????????????? I would be ****** off 2.

Their were no Frenzy with us, Booos and DanCream both left Frenzy and apped 3 days ago...try harder to find excuses lil guys ;P

lol at you waiting for me to respond, sorry to disappoint you but I don't camp pure warfare topics all day long, let alone other clan's topics. I have **** to do irl, you wouldn't know much about that. But as for your response, we already went over this many times, 31 vs 46 and you honestly expect people to take you serious. It just amazes me how mentally retarded you are lmfao.

As for Booos and DanCream leaving Frenzy, not sure if you're serious about that or not but that's news to me since I haven't been on for the past week. Knowing how both of them are they'll be back in Frenzy in less than a week. Good luck next weekend TLP, I'm ready for some loot.

2ewgrxw.gif

7qhoq8.jpg

lol at you waiting for me to respond, sorry to disappoint you but I don't camp pure warfare topics all day long, let alone other clan's topics. I have **** to do irl, you wouldn't know much about that. But as for your response, we already went over this many times, 31 vs 46 and you honestly expect people to take you serious. It just amazes me how mentally retarded you are lmfao.

As for Booos and DanCream leaving Frenzy, not sure if you're serious about that or not but that's news to me since I haven't been on for the past week. Knowing how both of them are they'll be back in Frenzy in less than a week. Good luck next weekend TLP, I'm ready for some loot.

Why don't you look at the pictures...or are you not capable of doing that either????????

7qhoq8.jpg

Why don't you look at the pictures...or are you not capable of doing that either????????

Yea because pictures prove everything smart guy, it's Tuesday now and you're still camping this topic. Go read your own topic, I haven't posted 1 reply to it, it just shows how mad you are about getting smacked lmfao.

2ewgrxw.gif