Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Satisfying Sunday

Leech

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Implying that competing for #1 is the only important thing in pure clanning....and i am aware that we were only competing for #1 for a bit in 2007, and after 2010....that wasn't my point, my point was we were not an irrelevant clan for 4 years like you said. It was basically only 2008...that was our worst slump that we had, and we climbed out of it by ourselves, not with the help of invites, nippons mains, sop, yr, and the closure of pop. Your basically saying we slumped for 4 years, when it was the other way around....Since 2010 we've pretty much been hated by every clan with the exception of a few...often times going into fights/wildy 1v2 or 1v3 etc. and we still managed to stay consistent with our pulls, despite every clan wanting us to close.... not alot of clans would be able to do that and still manage to take #1 for a decent while, especially FI.

By the way, I tried not to make this post look like a major flame/bait....im just bored and trying to argue my point, s'all in good manner bud. ;)

I'm not saying it is the only important thing. I responded to some (what im assuming by his post) a new kid saying that EOP has dominated for 3 years. That's not the case. When I said that EOP wasn't relevant I meant in terms of a top tier clan. When we beat you in the full out we had 0 POP, 0 "nippons mains", and 0 invites. I wasn't trying to flame you in any of my posts but i do enjoy a good debate.

You also had 0 leaders for the last round. Gj on your trip EoP.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Congratulations Pepe, you won the 100th reply on this topic, please walk to w136 greater demons with your full bank to claim your prize.

I was going to but world 136 is F2P :(

Congratulations Pepe, you won the 100th reply on this topic, please walk to w136 greater demons with your full bank to claim your prize.

I was going to but world 136 is F2P :(

It's ok just bring your cash pile and f2p returns thats all.

thekingu.png

happy bday taste!

gj eop

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

shoks and any and the biggest newfags of the whole pure coummunity

What are you saying?

That awkward moment when you realize your reply makes no sense, but can't edit cause Leech quoted you.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

What are you saying?

That awkward moment when you realize your reply makes no sense, but can't edit cause Leech quoted you.

Lmao, busted. :ninja:

thekingu.png

we fkn r8ped

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

are you really calling someone new based on their pure warfare join date? lol

that and his total unawareness of how to post on pure warfare

you can tell the fi mass recruits by the way they make their clan look dumb on here