Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Satisfying Sunday

Leech

When clans can't say anything about the great action a clan had they resort to attacking the pull. EOP didn't merge with P0P or mass up invites like FOE. Was a great trip!

killed u today for 2m ricky lol :P shudda prot item'd!

also gj eop nice pull etc

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When clans can't say anything about the great action a clan had they resort to attacking the pull. EOP didn't merge with P0P or mass up invites like FOE. Was a great trip!
LMfao what invites? We have like 30+ apps

Today was a good day for the pirate ship collating loot from our opponents causing some members to run out of bank space

(20:35:54) -[LL]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: Definitions: 1 | "collating" 1. Like "Scissoring" but with anuses. :huh:

Gj

HBD TASTE

Today was a good day for the pirate ship collating loot from our opponents causing some members to run out of bank space

(20:35:54) -[LL]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: Definitions: 1 | "collating" 1. Like "Scissoring" but with anuses. :huh:

Gj

Your problem, urban dictionary.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

You sound like an idiot, I bring cmaul and only died once and I protected it. Keep trying though.

highplainsdrifter.jpg

Gj

Your problem, urban dictionary.

lol

dat pull

gj tho

dat 600 deaths

ty tho

also grats taste on being physically one year older, lacking the mental capabilities still

my clan> your clan

130 deaths > 585 deaths

u c wat i did there hahahahahaha

They also fought the best P2P pure clan in existence.

You sound like an idiot, I bring cmaul and only died once and I protected it. Keep trying though.

ur lucky my screenshot client is down or i would show everyone what a big phat liar u r

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png

we didnt tele up nerd we ran up freaking get ur facts straight or just gtfo ok?

HAPPY B DAY TASTEMYSCIM!

You're bad at beta

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

we didnt tele up nerd we ran up freaking get ur facts straight or just gtfo ok?

HAPPY B DAY TASTEMYSCIM!

You're bad at beta

Kings of beta tbh man we owned u guys but then u massed stupid nerds

ur lucky my screenshot client is down or i would show everyone what a big phat liar u r

Please do and then we can all laugh. I don't know what items you thought I brought that I was supposed to protect, but clearly you are delusional. When I step in the wild my risk, while protecting my maul, is 150k.

highplainsdrifter.jpg

dat pull

gj tho

dat 600 deaths

ty tho

also grats taste on being physically one year older, lacking the mental capabilities still

my clan> your clan

130 deaths > 585 deaths

u c wat i did there hahahahahaha

They also fought the best P2P pure clan in existence.

nope

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Please do and then we can all laugh. I don't know what items you thought I brought that I was supposed to protect, but clearly you are delusional. When I step in the wild my risk, while protecting my maul, is 150k.

idk why you are trying to argue with me man i just came to say gz on a succesful trip and ur like trying to interrogate me just leave me alone

ALSO HBD TASTE XXXXXX

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png

idk why you are trying to argue with me man i just came to say gz on a succesful trip and ur like trying to interrogate me just leave me alone

ALSO HBD TASTE XXXXXX

yeah hes a meanie

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy