Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Nme F2P FULLOUT (Clan Cup)

Lmafo

Fullout  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Zenith
    • Enemy

Zenith, unless NME plays the Z games and gets a **** load of invites/randys to come.

If NME gets 85, they have a big chance to outclass Z though.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenith, unless NME plays the Z games and gets a **** load of invites/randys to come.

Didn't you make an intro on my site.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

was that a question or statement?

OT: nme if its within the 5 range, better/smart leadership and members as well as some elders/oldschool

was that a question or statement?

OT: nme if its within the 5 range, better/smart leadership and members as well as some elders/oldschool

Was a question + why do u care ?

also PLEASE PLEASE BET AGAINST MY CLAN

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Zenith is really good in preps, both clans are good in small preps, but if both clans have a huge pull, it will be interesting to watch because both clans are not really all that used to big fights/fullouts.

As for what Adrian said....Z should have more elders/old-school if anything....by rights, NME should barely have any elders/old-schools seeing as they have only been open for like a year.....unless for some strange reason your including old epidemic ranks....but NME says they are completely different than Epidemic....we will see just how different they really are when we see who shows up in their fall-in. :)

Looking forward to seeing this war.

thekingu.png

WAR!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Zenith is really good in preps, both clans are good in small preps, but if both clans have a huge pull, it will be interesting to watch because both clans are not really all that used to big fights/fullouts.

As for what Adrian said....Z should have more elders/old-school if anything....by rights, NME should barely have any elders/old-schools seeing as they have only been open for like a year.....unless for some strange reason your including old epidemic ranks....but NME says they are completely different than Epidemic....we will see just how different they really are when we see who shows up in their fall-in. :)

I love you so much your the best EOP leak ive ever had

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

nme is a better warring clan.

if the clans actually bring their members instead of the current pathetic thing where any guest and his dog can come then enemy will win and the opts wont be that far apart.

inb4zenithhas100incc.

if either of these 2 clans pulls 100 it is ********, simple as that.

#TEAM-WALLI

if the clans actually bring their members instead of the current pathetic thing where any guest and his dog can come then enemy will win and the opts wont be that far apart.

inb4zenithhas100incc.

Probably going to pull 70

And ty for sharing you knowledge of F2P Full out warring its nice to know the Leader of FOE who has lost the last 4-5 F2P Full outs vs MM is giving us all advise.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

I love you so much your the best EOP leak ive ever had

<3 you too babe, you still owe me money for leaks! Gimme 10M so I can get P2P and i'll give you P2P locs/leaks aswell. :wub:

Btw, Walli just got grilled. In the famous commentary of Pokemon Stadium for N64: "WHAT AN INTENSE BATTOL!"

thekingu.png

inb4zenithhas100incc.

And ty for sharing you knowledge of F2P Full out warring its nice to know the Leader of FOE who has lost the last 4-5 F2P Full outs vs MM is giving us all advise.

and yet beating any other clan we have fought in the last 5 years in f2p fullouts, yea i think i am experienced enough unless you want to go and beat mm and show me it how it is done.

Moron with a completely invalid point.

Also, please do highlight where i attempt to share any knowledge of f2p warring with my quote... yet again did not engage brain before speaking. If anything i said nme was a better warring clan which is who has been tougher for foe to beat... if you want to take that as advice then you truly are a mug.

#TEAM-WALLI

inb4zenithhas100incc.

and yet beating any other clan we have fought in the last 5 years in f2p fullouts, yea i think i am experienced enough unless you want to go and beat mm and show me it how it is done.

Moron with a completely invalid point.

Also, please do highlight where i attempt to share any knowledge of f2p warring with my quote... yet again did not engage brain before speaking. If anything i said nme was a better warring clan which is who has been tougher for foe to beat... if you want to take that as advice then you truly are a mug.

Let me engage my mind so i can get better at Runescape.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

if you dont care, do what you do best and throw at me your best trolls... been poor of late.

Maybe Blue/0wl was trying to troll you, maybe you asked for it, maybe it worked!

Dun dun dun.....

Maybe Zenith should cancel this war, and declare a full-out on FOE instead. I'm willing to bet my bank that the clan with blue capes will come out victorious! :wub:

thekingu.png

Idk the last full out Z mass added as well as IR, however they where all **** +1s so if they do that NME still have a chance.

As Walli said, NME are the better warring clan, they also have better leadership.

NME 2 win :) pm me if u need anything Andrew ;)

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

The only reason we called everyone back for the full out vs IR, is because before the ML lock they added over 20 members. This will not happen with enemy because they are a respected clan. Goodluck NME.

they went from 72-140 actually

Idk the last full out Z mass added as well as IR, however they where all **** +1s so if they do that NME still have a chance.

As Walli said, NME are the better warring clan, they also have better leadership.

NME 2 win :) pm me if u need anything Andrew ;)

lol 4 new warlords

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Zenith because NME tried to start beef with EOP and after 1month they were back to their little ***** play ground they couldn't handle the heat of a big boy's play ground. NME's probably gonna pull 50-60 & Z will pull 70+.

photo-5003.jpg

The only reason we called everyone back for the full out vs IR, is because before the ML lock they added over 20 members. This will not happen with enemy because they are a respected clan. Goodluck NME.

Pictures speak louder than words. My favorite signature of all time, I gotta find that actually.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.