Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Nme F2P FULLOUT (Clan Cup)

Lmafo

Fullout  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Zenith
    • Enemy

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk the last full out Z mass added as well as IR, however they where all **** +1s so if they do that NME still have a chance.

As Walli said, NME are the better warring clan, they also have better leadership.

NME 2 win :) pm me if u need anything Andrew ;)

lol 4 new warlords

All of which are better callers than your entire LB...trust me I was at your f2p anniversary l0l

Idk the last full out Z mass added as well as IR, however they where all **** +1s so if they do that NME still have a chance.

As Walli said, NME are the better warring clan, they also have better leadership.

NME 2 win :) pm me if u need anything Andrew ;)

lol 4 new warlords

3* we have many members with potential, they've been warlords for a few months now :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with that ;p

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Zenith because NME tried to start beef with EOP and after 1month they were back to their little ***** play ground they couldn't handle the heat of a big boy's play ground. NME's probably gonna pull 50-60 & Z will pull 70+.

this tbh

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

The only reason we called everyone back for the full out vs IR, is because before the ML lock they added over 20 members. This will not happen with enemy because they are a respected clan. Goodluck NME.

Pictures speak louder than words. My favorite signature of all time, I gotta find that actually.

Yeah, and look at where my clan is at right now. Pulling 50+, and where is your clan? Oh wait.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

The only reason we called everyone back for the full out vs IR, is because before the ML lock they added over 20 members. This will not happen with enemy because they are a respected clan. Goodluck NME.

Pictures speak louder than words. My favorite signature of all time, I gotta find that actually.

Yeah, and look at where my clan is at right now. Pulling 50+, and where is your clan? Oh wait.

IR closed a couple times, but they always bounced back with a solid core and put up good fights though...Zenith also closed once or twice though, so you got no room to speak. I understand you guys came back solid aswell, but flaming a clan because real life got the best of them doesn't seem right, especially when they gave your clan good competition. Zenith and IR were both very similar clans in terms of warring, both were good in F2P and P2P, and neither clan ever consistently dominated the other one....dunno why your're trying to argue haha. Get over the rivalry and move on. :wub:

thekingu.png

Depends on pulls. I expect Z to have 70+ and I don't think we can hit that number tbh

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Zenith because NME tried to start beef with EOP and after 1month they were back to their little ***** play ground they couldn't handle the heat of a big boy's play ground. NME's probably gonna pull 50-60 & Z will pull 70+.

shokh why arent u warlord m8 ur so wise

But yeah, Like everyone else is saying, Zenith will most likely out pull us, unless it's pretty even, the odds are much for zenith.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy