Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

3v3 F2P fullout LPC

shokh

F2P fullout  

63 members have voted

1. 1. lalalal

• BRS
    • UPS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight which clan allows multi clanning.

Im coming #75 combat swag

#resistance my last pure event born2thieve you better join before I kill you even though Sv will probs pull 45 plus along with 35 plus resistance lol this will be too easy

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

Aight which clan allows multi clanning.

Im coming #75 combat swag

#resistance my last pure event born2thieve you better join before I kill you even though Sv will probs pull 45 plus along with 35 plus resistance lol this will be too easy

we da best.

bSHM3.png

Can I come?

you probs go purefect

Nah my main girl Floor is in Unlimited.

***** it don't matter Ul & PF will be the same clan for 1 day, as long as you have a 85- combat cap 1-10def account(I think because resistance accept 30def) you can come, but make sure to PM Floor or Allen on IRC etc.. inb4 "invites r0frif"

photo-5003.jpg

Can I come?

you probs go purefect

***** it don't matter Ul & PF will be the same clan for 1 day, as long as you have a 85- combat cap 1-10def account(I think because resistance accept 30def) you can come, but make sure to PM Floor or Allen on IRC etc.. inb4 "invites r0frif"

people are so stupid.

bSHM3.png

Can I come?

you probs go purefect

people are so stupid.

I know my ***** can't believe this ***** was once my lil *****

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

WTF where is LT? #1 LPC LT..and Resistance is not even an LPC they are an MPC.. Lol resistance putting low levels in their cc to keep the average cb lvl low..that is some p8ssy move right there..having like 70s and 80s in the cc..gg..

But GL.. and

ADD LT IN THERE NOOBS!!! LT #1!

cool story bro

#1 Lt back out from offer looool, #2 most lpcs are 50-80 combat now just lt havent adapted, #3 more than half our clan is still 70- and almost all of it 75-, #4 dont come into this topic to flame lol its just a poll, #5 Gl to Ups hope for a flamefree war

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance