Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Beta is retarded"

walli

You are more retarded for passing judgement without trying it.

Give it a go and as most people i know who have actually learnt how to play it so they are kinda good at it have enjoyed playing it.

your laziness and ignorance towards it and learning the basics which takes 5 mins if that to make you a competent player is what is retarded, not the game itself.

Just saying to all the people replying on the light hearted foe and eop topics with vids of beta.

#TEAM-WALLI

What I like most is that there's no single. Sometimes Solo and I play entire chess games while waiting for clans to step into multi. But ye, you shouldn't judge it if you haven't tried it.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Couldn't possibly agree more if I tried. All the complaining kids make me laugh, it is actually pretty cool once you get used to it.

Definitely a few things that need to be fixed, but that's the whole point of the beta.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

The beta is extremely simple, no more complicated than runescape at the moment.

Currently if you go pking the odds are you are going to have some rat making love to a tree and trying brid you or you have sombody with an overpowered weapon etc..

Now, in the beta its simple in the sense you only have one attack style and tbh pure v pure they are all kinda strong as each other in different ways and can all ko other people.

It is still simple in the sense you attack somebody, keep an eye on your hp and rocktail / p neck to tank when hp drops. Use summon on them if you want and have it and click spec for summon (which can be added to action bar meaning it can be hotkey'd)

Then whilst doing that all u are doing is pressing buttons on your keys to do abilities, which is normally a set pattern of like pressing

12345345 (by this point at least you should be able to do threshold) 6745 (now ultimate) 8

Dead?

Repeat if not.

Really not that complicated.

#TEAM-WALLI

what im sad about is that the whole f2p warfare is gonna change , i like it the way it is now :(

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

In that vid didn't someone 1hit someone with a ch maul from full hp?

lol

didn't they say they was doing this so it takes more skill? All you have to do is click the button, if they aint dead then repeat....wat.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

It's gay and doesn't solve the actual problems with F2P wilderness, that is the lack of skilling and moneymaking opportunities.

F2P combat is nearly perfect as it is, with perhaps the exception of magic imbalance.

128250368099.gif

As long as I can still flame ******* retards on PW, the new Runescape is fine for me.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

i was just killin guards on it and on the 4th guard i died

pures blow **** on it

Considering I can 1 hit a black demon, I'm going to go ahead and say you're doing it wrong.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

i got hit ... for all my hitpoints, by 1 ags. ill stick to rs =[

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

tell yes and no.

in theory pure clans will still be able to f2p as we do currently. Just make it a rule no abilities.

with the immaturity of tdys pure clans dont think so..

well maybe in preps but not in trips

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Ayo I agree that you can't hate on it until you've given it a try, but I also cannot deny that I wish they would have just left things how it was. It has alot of ups and downs, but then again, so does life, and we all manage to adapt and get over things....this is just another one of those things, except it's runescape, lol. :P

thekingu.png